All Seasons Painting LLC

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since June 2010

B Rated | 6 Reviews

We offer a wide range of professional residential, commercial & industrial painting and wall covering services that can be customized to meet your needs. Our qualified craftsman work directly with you from start to finish to meet the best solution for your home, business, or project needs....

Woodley Painting & Remodel

Woodley Painting & Remodel is a local Atlanta contractor, offering a variety of residential and commercial painting services in addition to remodeling and exterior work. With over 25 years of hands-on, industry-related experience, we are dedicated to providing excellence in all of our work. From interior and exterior painting to faux finishes and texture application, you can rely on us for quality results. Other services include pressure washing, carpentry, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, decks, fences, wood flooring, and more.

04/06/2018

Made an appointment for a Saturday morning between 9-10. He did not show, so I called and left a message a few hours later. He did call right back, asked if we still wanted him to come out, and so he did. We discussed a few different quotes we wanted for various areas painted. He left and we never got a quote. My husband called over a week later, left a message and we never received a call back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint outside house trim

09/30/2013

We moved on to another.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received a quote for painting and wood repair. They sent the estimate, and I never heard from them again! We did the job for HALF OF HIS ESTIMATE.We called them to verify the price.........yup it was correct.

08/18/2013

We are a large corporation in the Peachtree City area and required a contractor several months ago at the last minute to complete a project. All Seasons Painting came to our rescue and did an excellent job. We have sinced hired them for several additional projects. All Seasons Painting is professional and thorough. We will continue to use them in the future and highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and installed eraserite ( dry erase marker wallcovering )

07/20/2013

Very good. Painters were very professional .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted inside of house. This is the second time I have used them and been pleased with there service.

11/01/2012

Called for an estimate. Spoke with Al Ossanna, the owner. He arrived an hour later and spent about 45 minutes looking over the job. I wanted the house pressure-washed and painted including replacing some rotting siding and trimming back some overhanging trees. Al asked the right questions, offered a few suggestions and said he would have an estimate for me in a few days. Three days later I got his...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure-washed and painted the house including trim and downspouts. They replacing rotted siding and trimming back tree branches overhanging the house.

CATEGORY house painters

Moving Services-Labor & Materials,Painting Contractors,Moving Services-Labor & Materials