Mold Test Company

Founded 2013 •

B Rated | 15 Reviews

Our Board Certified Environmentalists utilize standard mold tests as well as advanced environmental testing, when needed, that no other mold testing companies offer. We offer lower pricing and unrivaled customer service as we not only assign you a Board Certified Mold Inspector to conduct your testing, we also assign every client a personal Sr. Mold Analyst to explain your certified microbiology reports and help guide you step by step through the confusing world of mold contamination. We provide not only exceptional service, but the peace of mind your family or your co-workers deserve....

Homestar Group

18  REVIEWS
Homestar Group

We are a Fire - Water - Mold - Asbestos - Restoration - Construction Company that focuses on Insurance Claim Repairs. WE service all of Atlanta Metro Area and Surrounding Suburbs. We are ready to help you with your Fire or Flood. You can contact us 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week at 877-FLOOD-911 or 877-356-6391

Offers by Homestar Group on Angie's List

08/11/2020

I'm currently looking for a mold test company to test my parents house. Jason from Mold Test Company called the next day I requested a quote from Angies List. I told him about the possible mold issue as my Mom has been sick on an off. He was extremely pushy and wanted to set up the appoinment the next day, I said I'm still doing my research, that I'm not ready for the step yet, I'll call him if I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Testing Inquiry Only - Rude Sales Tactics

09/17/2019

This is a mold test company. That all they know So when it come to fixing your problem they have no idea,they will act like it , then send you to a chemical company they will sell you stuff you can buy off the counter dont do it. You need someone to do both test and fix on site not the phone. Call the mold boss he is certified not happy james

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold testing

CATEGORY mold removal

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for review please us directly at 404-480-4775 x 2. We would like to discuss your experience with Mold Test Company.
C

07/22/2019

I have a super weird message from one of your employees who giggles and can’t speak because she is laughing... must say very unprofessional... as a result not interested in your services. If you are interested i can share the recording.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold testing

CATEGORY mold removal

Hi [Member Name Removed]. We take pride in our customer service and professionalism here at MTC. I'm sorry if you feel like you had a less than satisfactory experience. We thank you for your feedback. With company wide education and training we will continue to reach for excellence in everything we do!

01/16/2019

It was regarding the level of mold that was in the house. Their inspection was very detailed. They took pictures. I was very pleased with their research in trying to determine the level of mold in the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They tested for airborne mold.

01/16/2019

The start went well! Getting the treatment was a little bit of a heart ache. I would recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a mold test and sent me some mold treatment to spray my home for mold.

CATEGORY mold removal

Commercial & Residential Indoor Air Quality Testing, Mold & Toxic Material Test.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal