Berry Coating, Inc.

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since November 2010

Berry Coating not only offers the highest quality Athens painting available, we have the friendliest service staff in the area. Our painting staff is prompt, reliable and always professional. We take pride in providing you with the very best painting that will last and look beautiful for years. Berry Coating will issue a clear proposal with precise objectives and communicate with the client throughout the process to ensure a top quality finished product. Since 1995, we have been North Georgia's favorite painter....

Lightning Carpentry

Lightning Carpentry is a residential contracting firm specializing in wood construction. We build decks, additions, cabinets, garages, baths and kitchens.

08/15/2016

Very professional, kept us informed along the way. Gave us options on repairing or replacing windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed house, exterior house painting, replace some windows, minor exterior repairs.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

08/13/2015

Very professional, easy to work with. Great Job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

04/28/2015

Very professional crew. I'm more than satisfied with  the results .Job was done in a  timely manner, but was not rushed. The painters checked with me often to be sure that I was getting what I wanted. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted entire exterior of home.

CATEGORY house painters

01/15/2014

I hired them after I previously had them re-stain a front door. I was so happy with the work that I had them come back out for this project. The work was awesome and the quality was excellent. The interaction with the owner and his crew was very good. They were very attentive. They even did a walk around and even pointed out some areas of issue that may need work in the future. They were very prof...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did exterior painting as well as staining and wood repair to the house.

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters

01/14/2014

WORK PERFORMED ON TIME WITH GREAT RESULTS

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PRESSURE WASH,DECK PAINTING

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

Athens Painting Contractor, Athens painter, interior painting, exterior painting, residential painting, power washing, deck cleaning, wallpaper removal, color consultation, pressure washing

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa