Sears Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Angie's List since March 2003

Not Rated| 19 Reviews

Charges Per Room. No Subs. ...

All Ways Professional Carpet Care

We have 4 employees, and we can arrive for business within 24 hours. We accept cash, checks(with proper i.d.) and credit cards. We run specials every week!. After hours available for water extractions

C

05/17/2013

very poor job on the carpet.  Had to have it cleaned again by another company.  Air duct work was ok.  He seemed more interested in selling me additional services than doing what I was paying him to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned carpet and air vents

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

07/18/2012

They were efficient, on time, explained everything, weren’t very expensive, were knowledgeable, and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my carpet.

C

03/30/2011

Scheduling was easy - I was able to get an appointment the next day. They called shortly before the appointment and said he could come a little earlier, which was fine with me. I obviously didn't ask enough questions about the cost of add-on services. They had quoted a minimum charge of $115, which seemed fine for 1.5 bedrooms, a hall, and stairs. The area rug would be additional, by the square fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean carpeting in bedroom, hall, and stairs, plus one area rug.

09/10/2007

We like using this company to clean our carpets because they have been around for a long time. They guarantee their work and are very honest doing a superb job. They even gave us a discount which we were pleased about. I would refer them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the carpets in our den, three large bedrooms, and our stairway. They also stretched the carpet. The total area cleaned was approximately 2000 square feet and the job took 3 hours. They moved furniture and cleaned up afterward.

D

09/06/2007

The work they did was just okay. It was clean, but I had request them to bring their own water truck so I did not have use my own water and they said it would not be problem for them to do that. Well, when they came out they were not equipped with what was requested and they were very rude about it and I was pretty upset about that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them clean two rooms of carpeting and one stair way in my home.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Tile & Air Duct & Drapery Cleaning.

Satisfaction