Overhead Door Co Of Atlanta

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

5105 Avalon Ridge Pkwy

Norcross, GA 30071

In GA over 80 years, award-winning service delivered by our 300 coworkers, never subcontractors. Cost is determined by the job. After-hours service available. Additional DBAs - Overhead Door Company of NE Georgia and Overhead Door Company of Greater Hall County. Additional phone numbers - (770) 535-1009, (770) 552-0390....

Garage Doors (579)Doors (34)Electronic Gadget Repair (5)Fencing (5)Windows (4)Patios (4)Epoxy Flooring (1)

10/09/2019

Professional, fast response, highly organized company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

Thank you for choosing Overhead Door Company of Atlanta™! We appreciate your business.

09/07/2019

Same day service. Job was estimated and explained before the work was done. He finished in less time than was quoted. Great job overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken torsion spring replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

08/23/2019

We contracted with Overhead Doors to replace our 3 doors. While doing this we mentioned that we would need to get the garage floors refinished before the doors were installed. The service individual (Paul) said that they did floors, as well. Since we'd done business with Overhead Door of Atlanta for probably 30 years, we contracted with them to redo our garage floors, as well. We even went to thei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage floors refinished

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

08/10/2019

I was never contacted by Overhead Door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need a privacy fence.

CATEGORY fencing, garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback, I am getting in contact with management. I would like to talk to you ASAP.

04/23/2019

I am SUPER pleased. My Technician, Spencer Jackson, painstakingly installed my weather stripping I had ordered & I thought he would be through! But NO, there he was oiling all the hinge thingys on the inside of my garage door. People I talk on the phone with cannot believe THAT is my garage door going up & down so quietly now! Then, he asked me if I had another light bulb he would be glad to put i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New weather stripping on my garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with Overhead Door Company of Atlanta! We hope you continue to enjoy the quietness, keep amazing your friends! We appreciate your business.

10/24/2018

Quick and efficient service. Garage door works so much better than when we bought the house!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Coil Replacement and Wheels in Track

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive experience with Overhead Door Company of Atlanta.

10/22/2018

Their service is phenomenal! I appreciate the excellent customer service and that they always have a polite, live human being answer the phone. I’ve used them for years, they are super nice people and I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Service, Maintenance and Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

Your feedback made our day. We appreciate your business.

08/08/2018

Door is still working property. Company response was very quick. Tech arrived in a short amount of time. I will definetly use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2018

Thank you for the positive review and for choosing Overhead Door Company of Atlanta!

07/23/2018

Rep came to give price quote and door options. Very nice, easy to understand, and professional. No pressure to upsell and add a new opener, our old one worked fine. Price was inline with others. No significant discounts, so then it really matters that they do a great job and don't waste my time, which is exactly what happened. Completed paperwork without any complications or hidden fees. Worker ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2018

Thank you for trusting Overhead Door Company of Atlanta. Our critter-free doors are a big hit.

07/21/2018

Went very well. Technician arrived early and immediately began working. Gave me a three hour estimate to finish and got done right as promised. I have been completely satisfied with the door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door and opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sales, repair & installation of all brands garage doors, garage door openers & gate operators.

Windows.