Liberty Electric And Lighting LLC

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since February 2012

We are a small family business with over 18 years experience. This company is faith-based with a goal of customer satisfaction. We have 2 highly qualified employees. Our charging procedure is free estimate. On service calls it is $70 initial charge than $70 an hour. Emergency after hours charge is $80 minimum than $60 an hour....

Shumate Air Conditioning & Heating

Shumate Air Conditioning & Heating is a full service contractor supplying quality heating and air conditioning installation and repair services to a multitude of residential and commercial clients. We serve the greater Atlanta, GA, region including Alpharetta, Roswell, Marietta, Cumming, Suwanee, Norcross and Sandy Springs, GA. Additional contact - Mikhail Britt. Additional e-mail - mbritt@shumatemech.com. 500 Employees. Additional phone number - (706) 485-3222. Award winning. Additional DBA - Shumate Mechanical.

12/25/2017

Great. The GFI was bad, He even fixed our spotlight with the proper wattage bulb.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front entrance light socket was not working for our HOA Christmas lights.

CATEGORY electrician,outdoor lighting

03/17/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Highly and enthusiastically recommend to anyone who needs electrical work done. David is the epitome of professionalism, courteous and expert workmanship.

02/15/2016

David was spot on from the first contact to the end of the job!  Professional, courteous, and efficient! David was always quick to respond to communications via phone or text, he also showed up on time for each visit to the job site, each time at a time and date that was convenient for me the customer.  His work was thorough from start to end.  After telling him what I wanted, he surveyed the work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David installed a Manual Transfer Switch for a large generator we have purchased for power outages.

07/21/2015

Absolutely excellent! He is wonderful and is around the corner from me. He is the best electrician. He is so responsive and reasonably economic. He’s a really nice guy. He didn’t charge me anything for the time he came before. I think he is reasonably priced for what he does. He is going to do more electrical work for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a receptacle garage which tripped and I couldn’t read the trip. He reset it for me.

07/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
very reliable and does an excellent job. I will use his services from now on.

CATEGORY electrician

We provide residential and commercial services. 24 hour service Service upgrades, Landscape lighting, Lighting Upgrades Troubleshooting, Sunrooms, Basements New Construction, We can perform all your electrical needs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal