MC6 Electric LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/30/2018

1002 Highway 16 W

Newnan, GA 30263

We are a family owned and operated electrical contractor offering top quality electrical services to residential and commercial customers. We are licensed, fully insured and ready to handle your electrical project. Our slogan is Done Right The First Time and we live by it!...

electrician (10)lighting installation (4)home inspection (2)ceiling fan installation (2)home remodeling (2)home remodeling (1)basement remodeling (1)garage building (1)

06/22/2018

I was very happy with the response and quick resolution of our issue. Eric was able to find the short and repair the circuit quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical short

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2018

02/28/2018

Excellent! Eric, Ken and Anthony were all great to work with; punctual, professional, courteous and extremely efficient. Thank you guys for an awesome experience all round.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroute existing wiring and Install new light fittings, install new 3-way switches to split light control in basement , replace bathroom extractor fans, replace stove vent hood

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

It was a pleasure working with you and your wife! Thank you for your business!

01/23/2018

What can I say? Eric & the MC6 Electric Group have worked with my clients and me over several years. They have been prompt, efficient and are definitely my go to guy’s for licensed electrician. I refer them often and no my clients are in good hands with them. Also worked on my personal property. Big thumbs up on both hands for sure!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple small to medium jobs on real estate listings.

CATEGORY electrician, home inspection, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2017

Always a pleasure working with your clients and you. Thank you for your business!

01/22/2018

Everything went very well. The workers were showed up on time, were friendly and professional and cleaned up all debris when they left job. It may be helpful to know that owner Eric McCally is fluent in Spanish. More than a year after work was done one of my outdoor GFI outlets keep tripping so I called Eric and he came out to check issue. It turned out that the GFI outlet had been shorted out so ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New electrical box - rewired house and installed ceiling fans

CATEGORY electrician, remodeling, ceiling fans, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2016

Thank you! I am always happy to help!

01/18/2018

Both of our our calls were answered promptly and the employees were professional and did a great job. The owner of MC6, Eric McCally, oversaw the job at our new home. During our home search, he paid close attention to the issues at hand. His inspection was detailed and his rates were fair. It was because of his honesty, experience and knowledge that we made the decision not to buy into a dangerous...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed ceiling fans installed in our new home. The employees did a great job! I also was looking for a home earlier and MC6 checked out and quoted the work that needed to be done to bring it up to code. His work impressed the Realtors when they dealt with them.

CATEGORY electrician, home inspection, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2017

Always happy to help!

01/18/2018

Overall very well. A few hiccups because of County regulations. Mr. Eric and his team were quick, professional, and responsive to my numerous calls. He also was very fair in price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of electric pole/meter, electric connection to well, 220v connection of dryer/ceramic kiln.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2018

Despite the "hiccups" I am glad we gave you great service!

01/18/2018

I was very pleased with their responsiveness and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After tree fell on house, they needed to remove damaged service mast and install new service mast, new weatherhead and new pipe flashing and then re-install existing wiring in new mast and make all connections.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2018

Thank you and we look forward to working again with you in the future!

01/17/2018

Everything was smooth without any surprises that could not be fixed right then. They were on time and finished in the time they said it would take.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They wired my basement for an apartment I built out for my inlaws. Everything was up to code and passed all inspections without incident. They also re-wired existing main floor smoke detectors and added what was needed.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, remodeling, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

Thank you for your business! Always glad to hear from satisfied customer!

01/17/2018

Great job. Very pleased and would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric outlet added to wall in basement

CATEGORY electrician, garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2018

Thank you!

Great! Really nice guy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wiring and light fixtures installed in Home theater

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2017

Happy your project turned out as you wanted!

Complete Re-wire, Ceiling fan installation, electrical troubleshooting, electrical for unfinished basements, electrical panel upgrades, many more

We service the outlets/receptacles for washers and dryers but we do not service the actual washer and/or dryer machines.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover