Brewer Fence Company

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since April 2014

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Brewer Fence Company is a full-service fence company serving metro Atlanta and the surrounding areas. We are licensed and insured. We provide Residential and Commercial fence installation. Brewer Fence has been in business for over 12 years. I am also a local fireman so I have strong ties to the community. My commitment to quality work has lead to a great reputation in the fence industry. Please call and let me give you a free estimate....

Pescador Welding

We are a small family owned company located currently in Austell Ga Our company provides the best welding services from residential to industrial work. We have been in business for a couple of years with a lot of experience

06/13/2017

Called and talked to owner. He told me he was going to call me the following Monday. Never heard from him. Called and let another message. He never returned call. Just they don't need the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for fencing.

CATEGORY fences

I apologize for the miscommunication, we certainly do not want to not follow through on our customers. We strive to provide the best experience for our clients and mistakenly let your information slip through between the many calls and estimates. We did upgrade our phones and hope that fixes this from occuring again. Sorry for your unsatisfactory experience and thank you for the opportunity.

05/27/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Highly recommend Rusty Brewer and his team. Honest, dependable, and hard working!! Kudos all around!

CATEGORY fences

Brewer Fence uses quality material from the leading suppliers in the fence industry. Ameristar Fence Products Merchants Metals We install all types of fence. Ornamental steel and aluminum, PVC, all types of wood fences, galvanized and vinyl chain link Commercial and Residential. Check out our photo gallery for some fence ideas for your fence.