Atlanta Fitness

Angie's List since July 2012

03/05/2015

I've been using them for about three years. The people who work there are very friendly. I used one of their trainers and he was very good. They have a ladies dressing room and it's nice in there. They keep it up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They're my fitness center.

07/02/2014

I have used them for probably 8 or 10 years, since they opened. It is very clean, and they have lots and lots of equipment. Every piece of equipment that I want to use, is there. It is convenient to get to, and the manager is very nice. I was there this morning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Atlanta Fitness.

11/18/2013

It was a good experience. The trainers are very helpful. They show you how to use the equipment and they answer any questions you ask. It's a nice, clean place. The people are friendly there. It's a good place to work out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Atlanta Fitness to work out.

05/24/2013

Atlanta Fitness are fantastic. They're always clean. The machines and all the equipment is always functioning. There's plenty of equipment and machines, so you never have to wait. The people who work there are very, very polite and well trained. It's always kept immaculate and clean. I have an issue with my neck and I can't work out now, so I gave my membership to my wife. They are very helpful in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They're my fitness center.

07/24/2012

I like their hours, convenience, and their equipment and facility are new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Atlanta Fitness for my fitness center.