Pet Stop of North Georgia, Inc.

A 42 Reviews

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since August 2010

596 Grindle Brothers Rd

Murrayville, GA 30564

Pet Stop Makes Your Pet's Safety It's #1 Priority That Is Why Pet Stop is the fastest growing Electric Dog Fence Company in America. We are, "The Dog Fence Experts" You will speak directly to Mike, Adam, Matthew or Jason who are the decision makers for our company. Immediately you notice you are speaking with the owner of the company who can talk to you about pricing, installations, troubleshooting and brand comparison. Collectively we have installed thousands of fences - we are not employed installers, we are the company and we know you are the customer and we promise 100% Customer Satisfaction (One of us will professionally install your pet's fence. No other Brand offers this level of expertise and experience). Schedule a free consultation today, and see why over +300 Reviews rank us at a 4.90 out of 5.0 STARS...

dog fencing (39)animal training (6)boarding (1)dog grooming (1)

10/24/2018

The entire process was made very simple. The technician was great, and has been easy to get ahold of for all training questions I’ve had. Fantastic company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Underground Electric Pet Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

09/29/2018

This was the best experience I could have asked for. The installer was extremely helpful, and provided me with options I didn't even think of as far as wire placement goes. He worked incredibly hard the entire time he was at my property. In the very back of my property I have heavy woods, and I really wanted the wire to go back through them because the dogs use the bathroom back there. He raked a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Underground Electric Pet Fence Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2018

08/15/2016

Much, much easier than we ever thought. Price very affordable for size of area. Warning ring on collars works very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
explained fencing & training methods for dogs. Practiced with dogs & us until we were sure what o do. Did the underground fencing in no time, we're professional & helpful. Able to reach Adam anytime by cell. Very pleased with the whole experience & price. Colars are great, small, retractable prongs, not uncomfortable or heavy, guaranteed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

D

12/10/2015

I sent my dog to get my potty trained per he kept going in the house.. He stayed there for a month and when he returned he still goes in the house. The training did not work for my dog. They even kept him there 2 weeks extra.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I sent my dog to get potty trained.

CATEGORY dog trainers

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2015

We did not receive this feedback from [Member Name Removed] about his dog. We do a two hour Turn Over/Train the Trainer with the owners of each dog to review the psychology & philosophy that goes into dog training. We have successfully trained 1000's of dogs since 2000. We are certified by the American Kennel Club in all areas of dog training. We demonstrate our success with the pet owner before t...

06/27/2015

I researched several invisible fence companies and decided on Pet Stop because of the reviews I read on-line and the fact that their product is made in America.  We had a Pet Stop invisible fence installed for our two dogs (Westie & Bichon). Our installation was handled efficiently and professionally.  We could see that our installer, Adam Sinteff and crew were really knowledgeable about their pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed invisible fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2015

03/19/2015

They did a great job. They were very accommodating and very professional. They had excellent marketing materials that they gave out. They had a really neat brochure; it explained in detail what they were doing. They’ve been around a long time. We’ve had several invisible fences in the past; they are by far the best we’ve ever had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed an invisible fence for our job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2015

02/28/2015

Everything went great.  Mike and his son were very responsive and professional.  Any communication since the install has been exemplary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed fencing system

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2014

02/16/2015

Had an invisible fence installed in old residence then reinstalled at new residence.  He used all my old equipment and charged ridiculous price.  Then electric wire became broken and system programmer went off because of poor installation.  Made awful hole on side of new house for monitor and I am extremely disappointed in owners attitude and pricing as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to switch over to another company because of sloppy installation and extremely poor service, very expensive as well and excessive batteries were needed. This owner is extremely rude

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2015

We did re-install this customers Pet Stop System in their new home in Canton. The product has kept their three Huskies contained over a five year period; we originally installed for them at their Cumming, Ga address. After we installed in their new home, they had another dog staying with them that did not have a collar. This dog, without the collar, dug up the wire twice trying to dig out at the b...

10/22/2014

They were very professional.  Came out and installed the door on site.  Gave me all the information I needed before hand to purchase a new door they could cut a hole into.   You could tell they love animals and put up with my canine boys “supervising” them.  Definitely would recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed electronic doggie door and reinstalled in new house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2012

10/22/2014

Went very well. I called them, they asked appropriate questions and tried to solve the issue over the phone. When that could not be done they sent somebody---quickly and he was effective.  In addition I had an issue with the actual unit the dogs wear---I called to report the problem----they sent me another one immediately---no cost, as the units are guaranteed---in addition there were no shipping ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to my house to find out a problem with the connections----cut wire found---fixed and resolved.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2014

Invisible Dog Fence installations & repairs by Pet Stop Brand Professionals, Hidden Pet Fences, unconditional money back guarantee on all aspects of installation including 100% pet containment & components warranty. Professional Insulated Pet Door Installations. Professional Certified State Approved Training & Boarding Professional Training and Boarding of your Dog - guaranteed results accompanied by a 3 hour Train the Trainer Program on the day you pick up your new family pet

Please Inquire