Firm Foundation Restoration and Landscaping

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since April 2010

We are a small family based business that offers competitive prices. We are here to help you get things done !...

Mr. Prater's Pressure Washing

Mr. Prater's Pressure Washing is owned and operated by John Prater and has been the Tri-State area's premier pressure washing service for nine years. We are certified professionals who pride ourselves in exceptional results of all your power washing needs.

06/12/2017

Did a good job clearing out brush and small trees. They arrived on time and were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clearing brush and small trees

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

Thank you for your business. We are glad you are satisfied with our servuce

11/08/2016

Work for poison ivy was very punctual, and he met me on the weekend, since that is the only time I'm in the mountains. He was accommodating for my schedule, and the poison ivy was no longer a problem. It was getting on my dogs, and then onto me, so I knew the problem was solved when it stopped getting on me. There was a delay in getting the deck built just because he was backed up with work over t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I originally hired them to treat for poison ivy that had become a widespread problem. I then hired them to install a patio and build a deck. Very nice work and punctual, and no surprises. I am currently considering having them completely rebuild a tall retaining wall.

CATEGORY decks,landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

We appreciate your business

04/27/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Travis does an exceptional job. Even recommended NOT doing some repair I wanted done, because it would not last until I fixed an existing problem. |Punctual and professional. Has gone above and beyond to insure that we understood, and that work done was first rate. VERY IMPRESSED!!!

CATEGORY landscaping,pressure washing,house painters

We appreciate your business and glad you are satisfied with our service
D

04/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate was way out of expected price.

CATEGORY landscaping,pressure washing,house painters

We apologize for your dissatisfaction. But there are some things that cost more than you would expect. Wrapologize for your displeasure in our pricing but sometimes there is nothing we can do about what things cost to do them efficiently and where we can still make a decent income to support our business . That k you for the opportunity. Wr also disagree about our professionalism. We sent you a qu...

11/11/2015

I have used them for 7-8 years. They are very dependable. I can always reach them and they return calls right away. They do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do the landscaping and grounds maintenance. They have also delivered mulch.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Landscaping, painting and staining, deck repairs and construction, Pressure washing, tile and grout restoration, carpet cleaning

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa