Miley Plumbing, LLC

• Trade License Authority
  • State of GA

P.O. Box 213

Monroe, GA 30655

Convert from electric water heater to tankless gas.

Convert from electric water heater to tankless gas.

water heaters202030565
We had a customer contact us inquiring about replacing his 80 gallon electric water heater with a gas tankless water heater. I went over and met with him and we looked at our options. After seeing how many bathrooms he had, how many people living in the house, and the layout of his house we were able to come up with a plan to install a gas tankless water heater in a location that would best suit his house for optimal hot water reaching each faucet within a timely manner. I presented the cost to the homeowner and he happily agreed with it, so we scheduled the job to be done. We arrived in the morning on our schedule day and remove the old water heater. We then mounted the new water heater in the determine location and connected the hot and cold water lines to it, the gas line to it, and install the vent in fresh air intake through the side wall to the outside. Once we completed hooking up all the appropriate utilities to the new water heater, we turned it on and flushed it. To ensure that no debris got into the water heater itself. Within test of the operation and everything worked flawlessly. By the end of the day the customer had hot water.

Miley Plumbing is here for you. We specialize in water heater repairs and installation. We are up to date with all the new technology with tankless water heaters. I am a certified Rinnai Tankless water heater installer and service technician. We also specialize in fuel gas plumbing. We do gas leak detection, repairs, and new installation....

plumbers (6)water heaters (5)drain cleaning (3)appliance repair (3)gas leak repair (1)well & water pump repair (1)
C

03/02/2021

They were unable to unstop the sewer line but was paid because I didn't know until I received my invoice by email afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer line unstopped

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2021

03/01/2021

Great company! We initially had issues connecting due to unforeseen technical issues, but once we connected the service was outstanding. Scott was attentive and extremely professional. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced cracked drainage pipe.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2021

02/01/2021

Plumbing repairs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Not at all. The vendor was called to provide a quote for repairs. They visited the property, assessed the issues, but never submitted a quote and has stopped answer me calls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

I did make contact with the customer the day after and we did preform the work he was looking to get done. Mr. [Member Name Removed] was very satisfied with our quality of work and and the pricing. I called him a week later to check on everything and he said all is well. No complaints. We also said he tried to change this rating, but was not able to. Mr . [Member Name Removed] was a good person to...

07/23/2020

It went beautiful Mr. Scott and his son were very helpful they was very knowledgeable love your job he was outstanding I will refer him to anyone who ever needs a plumber or anything dealing with plumber or gas my overall experience was outstanding my rating is A+plus thank you so much Angie’s List

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Natural Gas Lines

CATEGORY gas leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

01/14/2020

Scott Miley has been helping my hair salon and all it’s different plumbing and hot water issues for years! He had saved me many times from frozen pipes, to flooded hot water heaters! He has worked through the night in the freezing cold just so we would be up and and running for crazy Saturday appointments! I have lost track of how many times he has save us and how he has made every effort to get t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everything!

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

12/11/2019

Showed up on time. Did a great job at a fair price. Will use them again and continue to refer them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower valve replaced, faucet replaced, and drain unclogged replaced expansion tank on my water heater.

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

12/06/2019

He was outstanding, he gave me a good estimate and he walk's me through the details and was on time and good delivery time as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Underground plumbing

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2018

12/06/2019

I like the owner, they always done good work for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine repair

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

12/06/2019

They were very good and they cleaned up very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

12/02/2019

We have used Scott on several occasions, and are very pleased with his service. He is honest, shows up when he says he will, communicates well and always does top quality work for a fair and reasonable price. We use him for our home and our rental as well. Have recommended him to several other folks as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak Fixed

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

Water Heater installation, water heater repair, Tankless water Heater installation and repair. Gas leak detection, repair, and installation. Sewer cleaning, Drain clogs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing