Professional Adjusting & Consulting Service, LLC

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since February 2015

B Rated | 1 Review

PUBLIC ADJUSTER. With over 30 years of experience serving ALL communities in Georgia, and in the South (and nationally), Professional Adjusting & Consulting Service, LLC, (aka PACS) is a Public Adjuster firm who fights hard for the rights and financial entitlements of policyholders for their insurance claims that are wrongfully denied or under-paid. The owner is a Certified Registered Federal and State Court Expert and is rated at the most advanced level in the nation. We get policyholders much better settlements than many insurance companies pay when those settlements are inadequate. We guarantee our expertise: If no benefits result after our work is completed, then there is no fee at all. Our work generally pays for itself. We handle any type of property damages that are insured, and we can help with other types property losses. Our service manages claims including disagreed and disputed claims resolution for storm damage, fire and smoke, water, mold, theft, vehicle damages, vandalism, or ANY property damage losses or claims....

iHealthBrokers

428  REVIEWS
iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 8-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

Award 2019

10/27/2018

I'm very glad I hired Bruce Fredrics to represent me as my Public Adjuster. There's no way I could have fought my insurance company alone. It was the best decision I made regarding my water damaged home. He was professional and followed through on all he said he would do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Claims adjust

CATEGORY insurance companies

Property Claim, Public Adjuster, Private Adjuster, Personal Adjuster, Public Insurance Adjuster, Adjusting, Claim Service, Consulting Service, Business Claims, Liability Claims, Injury Claims

We cannot handle insurance matters unless there is insurance coverage under an insurance Policy contract, and we cannot represent a policyholder on any auto claim.

Check, PayPal, Financing