Tuxedo Mosquito Control

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20190205

106 Scarborough Ct

Marietta, GA 30067

We sell and install automated Mosquito Control systems for both residential and commercial. Also, offer one time or monthly yard or event spraying. We are Atlanta's most respected Family owned & operated Mosquito Control company. We offer in house financing and also accept all types of credit cards...

pest control (37)misting system (20)

04/24/2017

The technician was thorough. The company called to follow-up. So far, I have not had any mosquitoes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mosquito Treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2017

03/28/2017

I didn't write a review right away because we wanted to see just how effective the system was after a full summer. I have to admit that my husband was a little suspect of the whole thing, but even he is sold on how amazing this system is and agrees it was worth every penny. Outdoor contractors have even noted it and thanked us for having it because it saves them the agony of mosquito bites. We sta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the mosquito misting system installed last Spring around the perimeter of our backyard, with added misters in the front.

CATEGORY misting systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2016

10/31/2016

Overall, had excellent service. The small hoses which carry the repellent to the small spray heads were often damaged by weed whackers. Once identified, one call was all that was needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation, maintenance and repair of mosquito abatement system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2016

09/19/2016

The work is satisfactory. We have had no noticeable mosquitos in our yard area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly Spraying for mosquitos.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2016

04/04/2016

We have used Tuxedo for over 3 years and they are the absolute best. David and his crew provide a great product and wonderful customer service.  The few times I have needed to call about coming back out to spray the mosquito treatment, they are there the next day. That being said, those calls are very few. It's usually been after a hard rain within 24 hours of the initial treatment. Their service ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly mosquito spray service from April to October.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2015

05/21/2015

From the first contact, I felt like I was dealing with a true professional who cares about customer service. Dave Maddox gave me the confidence his company could handle my service well. Although I would have liked to know in advance of when they were coming to turn my system on, it turned out to be okay that day. They replaced some parts on my system which the old company clearing did not pay atte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring start up of permanent mosquito misting system around my backyard pool.

CATEGORY pest control,misting systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2015

(member name removed), It means a great to me that you have taken the time to tell the Angies list members how you feel about our service. I will confirm and make sure your are called prior to our next service. We are here if you need use. Thank you for trusting Tuxedo Mosquito Control to service the system you purchased from another supplier. Take care, David Maddox President

10/08/2014

Everything goes well. They have controlled the mosquito problem we had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They spray for mosquitoes every month.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2014

09/23/2014

Install and process went great.  David is great and hears/responds to all issues/concerns.  He knows this business and explained the pro's and con's of system vs. other types of mosquito treatments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed misting system in back yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2014

(Removed Member Name), you are the best. Thank you for doing this review, it is because of great customers like you we have grown to be the number one mosquito control company in Atlanta. Please don't every hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns. David Maddox President

09/08/2014

We have used this service for the past 2 summers and I recommend them.  We had used another service, but the results were not as positive.  We are able to enjoy our yard without being bitten by mosquitoes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly mosquito spraying.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2014

04/14/2014

Crews are very professional. When we noticed that we mosquitoes were back, after a particularly rainy couple of weeks, Tuxedo Mosquito came right out to super over spray so that the problem was fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provides monthly spraying of yard to get rid of mosquitoes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2014

[Member Name], I just can't thank you enough for your review. Since I started my company in 2003 I continued to strive for 100% satisfaction with not only the service, but also my staff, I can not always see every house or yard that we take care of and it is reviews like yours that help me continue to confirm we are doing it "right" Please don't ever hesitate to call me direct if you have any issu...

Residential & Commercial sales and installation of outdoor mosquito misting systems. Also, one time or monthly spray service for homes & Special events

Indoor Pest Control