Sunshine Window Cleaning

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since May 2003

All of our technicians are employees, they are drug-tested and wear uniforms. We do not hire sub-contractors. The technicians will confirm a definite price on the job site before beginning the work. Sunshine is a COD business and expects payment at the completion of the job. Sunshine accepts check, cash, or any major credit card. Additional contact name - Natalie Loving. Additional phone: (770) 422-7405....

Solar Solutions Glass Tinting

Solar Solutions Glass Tinting offers fast, friendly, and courteous service for all of your window tinting needs. With over 30 years of experience, we bring the quality and experience you can trust. We use only the best products and are always eager to answer your questions and address your concerns. We have built our reputation on our commitment to providing quality service which has earned us an impressive reputation with many valuable customers. We take pride in delivering value through top quality work, offering excellent prices, and by being reliable and dependable. We don't offer products, we offer tailored solutions. By tinting your windows, you will reduce heat, save on overall energy costs, cut glare, block harmful UVA and UVB rays, and provide daytime privacy. Saturday and Sunday hours by appointment only! Give us a call today!

Offers by Solar Solutions Glass Tinting on Angie's List

02/07/2020

Out of 4 recommended companies, Sunshine Window cleaning contacted me first. I was able to schedule an appointment the same week. I was given a window of 12-4pm. Luis called 30 minutes priorto arrival. He arrived at 1pm and was done in 45 minutes. He was very polite and professional. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

12/16/2019

Great work. Friendly. On schedule. All that I want out of this service. I would recommend them easily.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

11/21/2019

Excellent. The workers showed up on time, gave me a confirmed price prior to starting and there was a follow up call to see how the work was performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned interior and exterior windows on home

07/19/2019

I would recommend Sunshine to anyone that needs window cleaning. Please let them know how satisfied I was with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning on house. Alex and Alfredo were very professional and did a fabulous job.

06/07/2019

They came on time and reviewed the work to be done while we walked around the house, then got to work. They blew off debris on the roof and the gutter guards and flushed all the underground pipes. Afterward they cleaned the debris from my yard, porch and driveway, hosed down the lower deck. They did excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutters cleaned and underground drainage pipes flushed

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Window & Sill Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Underground Drain Cleaning, High and Low Pressure Washing, Chandelier & Ceiling Fan Cleaning, Changing High Flood Lights, Window Screen Cleaning.