Stand Up Guys Junk Removal

• Trade License Number
  • CF4GL00383

1749 Canton Road

Marietta, GA 30066

Stand Up Guys Junk Removal offer a custom junk removal service all throughout Metro Atlanta. The Stand Up Guys are always uniformed, professional and polite. We offer top notch, industry leading customer service and leave all of our customers wondering, "How can a company be SO awesome?!" The Stand Up Guys are your most cost effective and environmentally safe way to get rid of all your unwanted junk. We recycle and give back to the community as much as possible. This gives all of our customers peace of mind knowing that their items will find a good home after the Stand Up Guys take them....

hauling (298)movers (31)dumpster rental (23)leaf removal (2)

12/29/2020

Great service and the two men who performed the work were great. Polite, clean cut and easy to work with. Very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling items

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2020

10/21/2020

I thought their price was fair, but they had to use some our our tools to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to remove yard debris.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

09/04/2020

Ryan G, Ryan O, Josh, and Vincent were great! I had two full truck loads of junk to haul out of my house and I live on a very steep hill that they had to haul everything up in the middle of August! They worked extremely hard for several hours to make sure they got everything that I wanted out of my house. I would use these guys again for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house clean out junk removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

09/04/2020

Service was on time and impeccable! Could not ask for more professionalism from a work crew. I've used this service several times and have always been impressed by the caliber of workers that have been sent out each time. 100% would recommend and use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Junk removal from basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

09/03/2020

It went very well. They arrived on time. Actually, they called ahead to see if they could come early. They were prompt, professional, and efficient. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Junk removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

07/27/2020

Excellent job! Patricia and Everton arrived early and ready to work. They were professional, friendly and gave me a reasonable price. I would definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of 2 basketball goals, a refrigerator and a table.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

06/25/2020

I piled everything in one spot and the men removed it. Requested the service online with the $10 online coupon but because there's minimum charge of $95 no discounts applied. I received a nice Thank you card with a 5% of my next junk removal but I typically don't have much junk and the discount likely would not be valid for a minimum load.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed from backyard large plastic cannister size of garbage can, remnants of child's metal jungle gym. Total of about the size of refridgerator or the minimum load.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

05/04/2020

It went great was less than I expected and I am very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Couch, king mattress in side yard and old chairs etc on deck

CATEGORY dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

04/26/2020

They answered the inquiry from Angie's List promptly and were able to come a day sooner then they thought. Their estimate was very fair (the items were light weight}. They even cleaned up the mess the squirrels had made when they chewed through some of the bags of peanuts. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing sheets and boxes of styrofoam, bags of styrofoam peanuts, and wooden boxes from loft of barn.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2020

04/22/2020

They did a great job! If you have stuff to get rid of, these are the guys to call!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed yard debris and an old basketball goal.

CATEGORY dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

Junk Removal, Garage & Attic Clean-Outs, Yard Waste & Debris Removal, Full Property Clean Outs, Junk Pick Up, Junk Hauling

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal