Rhino Roof LLC

• Angie's List since March 2016

NA Rated | 2 Reviews

01/14/2017

I was very happy with the work and the company's estimate was similar to the final cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After storms had dropped a bunch of large branches on our roof, I had searched around for a reliable company. A friend had suggested Robert Mollentz at Rhino Roof. I was worried that the cost may be higher, considering it was a smaller company. Our insurance was also giving us a hard time with what they would cover. I was very satisfied with Robert's estimate and inspection of the damage which needed repair. The work was done the next day and he personally discussed the work needed with our insurance. I only had to pay a minimal out-of-pocket amount. I will recommend the company to neighbors and friends.

CATEGORY roofing

01/12/2017

Robert and his crew completed the job in half the time I thought it would take. They cleaned up the yard before they left. I was very happy with the whole process!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely new roof, new gutters and downspouts

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, chimney caps

Similar businesses in your area...