Access to trusted reviews, the best Remodeling Contractors and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Marietta Home Remodeling Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Marietta Remodeling Contractors Reviews
I am a visual person and one door sample was not enough for me to see his vision. I met him at the showroom/distributor he uses and there I made my decision on
The only delay in the process was the granite installation. The granite installer was very busy with other installations and so many people wanted their kitchens completed before Christmas (I was one of them). The granite installer was scheduled to be at my house at 6 p.m., however, due to his ten (10) previous installations that day, he did not show up to my house until 11 p.m. (yes, 11 at night). This had NOTHING to do with
Everything turned out beautifully and I could not be any more pleased with the outcome. I would definitely recommend
Our problems started once the renovation began.
*As the project neared completion,
*We made all payments promptly and paid all change orders immediately. Despite this fact,
* Throughout the project, we were forced to complete various projects on our own in order to gain functionality of various spaces. We had to install all cabinet hardware by ourselves and take care of the installation of all bathroom mirrors. Both of these projects were part of the scope of work, but there were no individuals available or willing to complete this work in a timely manner. We spent over 3 hours drilling 30+ holes for the cabinet hardware. Despite this fact,
We are now just over 60 days past "project completion" and we have run into many problems:
*The hardwood floors are cracking and separating with very sharp edges in many areas.
*We have cracks in our new sheetrock in the master bedroom and master bathroom.
* In every corner of the shower, the grout has cracked.
* The new tub in one of our bathrooms was damaged during the construction process and had many chips in the porcelain.
* We have contacted
In summary, we simply want
As usual the job went as expected, with no suprises.
All Remodeling Contractors in Marietta, GA
Powder Springs, GA