Quality Craftsmen

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since December 2010

B Rated | 8 Reviews

We are a home remodeling company known for delivering top quality work and a superior product. The goal of our bathroom, basement and kitchen remodelers is 100% customer satisfaction. Our home and deck builders have the experience needed to bring your vision to life. We offer a 3 year warranty on all workmanship. Call for a free estimate!...

N/A
Desert Dry Concrete, LLC

12/20/2017

They have excellent attention to detail, and good follow up. They are reliable and showed up on time. They finished the projects on schedule. I would use them again and recommend their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They renovated 2 rental properties and did some work at my house. They did sheet rock repair, work in the basement. A lot of cosmetic work and some structural wok.

C

10/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not choose Quality Home. Price was a little more than I expected for what I needed to be done. The representative would not separate the labor/material cost and did not adequately list the amount of materials that would be needed to do the job. I told him I had previously allowed a contractor to do work for me who had refused to separate cost and labor and that is why I was hiring him to correct the incomplete work left undone by the previous contractor.

07/15/2013

Don't ignore the customer. I viewed ll the negative feed back in Angie's List but I wanted to form my own opinion. Poor poor customer service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two gentlemen came out to discuss the two projects we wanted quotes on. We were told we would have an estimate the following week. After approximately 3 weeks, I called and left a message that I was waiting for a quote or at least a return phone call. I waited approximately another 3 weeks and called again. I was told once again that someone would get to be me quickly. I even gave the woman, Terri, the name of one of the gentleman that was at my home. I still have not heard from anyone. One of the main reasons I contacted this company was because they are within the community we live If Quality Craftaman is not interested in quoting the job then someone needs to put it in the file and contact the client especially when I took the time to call back twice.

05/06/2013

We have not done the work yet. We are waiting on the seller to give the go ahead.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were purchasing a home and the home inspector showed us that the front porch brick steps were undermined and needed to be replaced. We were under a time crunch because the due diligence time period was about to expire and we needed this information to present to the sellers. With only one day left, Zett Quinn made a special trip to come and take a look at the situation and gave us a proposal to present to the owners. He was friendly, courteous, informative, and has a great reputation in the business. He was referred to us by people who had used his company and were very pleased with the results. We would definitely use this company for the repairs.

CATEGORY flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/03/2013

We are sorry we've run out of projects for them to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They added a foyer, and divided a room to give us an entry hall and two more rooms. There is magnificent woodwork. It's very functional. They did everything they said they would. They were very prompt. People say it looks like it's always been here.

CATEGORY remodeling

home remodeling,home renovation,kitchen remodeling,bathroom remodeling,basement remodeling,siding installation,new deck construction Interior; Custom Cabinets, Carpentry, Granite, Hardwood Floors, Tile, Drywall & Painting

Check, Visa, MasterCard