kimberly a kozloski dmd pc

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

McGee, Dr. Mark E.

24  REVIEWS
McGee, Dr. Mark E.

Very caring solo general dentist in Apharetta,Ga for over 20 years. We have a team of 6 awesome employee's that have the PPP [People Pleasing Practice] mission statement. We file your insurance and accept all credit cards.

10/06/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental.

02/09/2014

So now, I will have someone that I am comfortable going to for future visits. Highly recommend the whole office staff. Wish I had found her a long time ago!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I didn't have a dentist, but had a broken tooth. At the recommendation of a friend, she worked me in, fixed the issue. Very nice, gentle, thorough. I have never had a pleasant experience at the dentist until now.

04/20/2012

She removed the old filling, prepared the tooth for a crown and put in the crown. She is very gentle and friendly. Her staff is very friendly and helpful. They got me in as quickly as possible so I could be treated and not be in pain anymore.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had pain in a molar. Dr. Kozloski saw a crack in the tooth and recommended a crown.

04/16/2012

She does good work. Her office staff and everyone whoever has provided dentistry services are very helpful, friendly, and professional. They follow the insurance claim for me, call and remind me of the appointments and they are just a very happy group of people. I hate to say, but we kind of laugh and joke all the time that she is working on my teeth. Her services also offer dental spa but I have ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Kozlowsi is our dentist. We go there for general dentistry.

01/31/2012

My overall experience with Dr. Kimberly Kozlowsi was excellent. The office environment and staff friendliness is excellent. Her chair side manners and communication is excellent. Her availability and punctuality is excellent. The effectiveness of her treatment is excellent. The billing and administration staff is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Kimberly Kozlowsi for general dentistry. I last saw her about two months ago.

CATEGORY dentists

Dentist/Cosmetic Dentistry. Pediatric Dentistry.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover