Coolray Heating & Air Conditioning

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1787 Williams Dr

Marietta, GA 30066

Coolray has served the Atlanta metro area since 1966 and offers professional heating, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical. We base our business principles on people helping people with honest, dependable service backed by our peace of mind warranties and guarantees ensuring your 100% satisfaction. 350 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. Senior Discount on Service Repairs only, cannot be used with other offers....

hvac repair (760)plumber (62)air duct cleaning (50)water heater repair and installation (23)gas leak repair (9)electrician (9)drain cleaning (8)appliance repair (5)sewer cleaning (3)home energy audit (2)home remodeling (2)heating oil company (1)

07/07/2020

JEREMIAH WAS FANTASTIC.....ARRIVED ON TIME VERY PROFESSIONAL QUICKLY IDENTIFIED THE ISSUE AND RESTORED A/C SERVICE WOULD HIRE THIS GENTLEMAN IN A HEARTBEAT ANYTIME HAVE TOLD ALL FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS HOW TERRIFIC HE WAS COOLRAY SHOULD BE VERY PROUD TO HAVE A TECHNICIAN OF THIS CLASS AND CALIBER EXTEND OUR THANKS TO JEREMIAH FOR A GREAT JOB....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restored air conditioning........ from hot to perfect cool

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

07/05/2020

Came in less than an hour and fixed it in 40 mins! Victor Gardner was our technician and he was here quickly, was super polite and professional and friendly and fixed my unit in less than one hour. I was so impressed that I got a “maintenance agreement“ with CoolRay to do all my furnace and A/C checks !! I want Victor Gardner to do all my regular service and maintenance of my A/C and Furnace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency A/C repair night before July 4th

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2020

07/04/2020

The services we recieved from beginning to end were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC unit repair/replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

07/03/2020

The technicians were terrific. Very efficient and explained all work being done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing. Replaced clogged pipes

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

07/03/2020

Simon Argo provided exceptional care and service. He spent tireless hours solving our problem. We are extremely grateful to be a long time customer of Coolray and highly recommend the company. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

07/02/2020

Tom Nunnelly worked hard to solve our problem. Most HVAC techs would have given up a long time ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Geothermal HVAC repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

07/01/2020

Fast response time technician was not only extremely knowledgeable but professional and friendly .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

06/28/2020

Our very knowledgeable and expert technician fully explained the situation with our older, upper system, which made us feel very well informed to make a decision with our next step. We're grateful for trusted technicians like Brad. Wish there were many more in other companies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

06/28/2020

Jonus (Tech) was very thorough in making sure that my condensation line was not clogged and that the pump and switch were not working properly before replacing. He took the time to answer all my questions and even crawled through my cramped attic in blazing heat to make sure my condensation line was not clogged. I was very impressed with his great attitude and work ethic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace condensation pump and switch

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

06/28/2020

Eric called me and let me know he was available to come earlier than my scheduled appointment. I was very happy about that. Eric Lewis was extremely professional, especially, since I was already an angry customer from dealing with ARS. Within a month, Eric Lewis was the 4th person and 5th visit, others were from ARS, at my house. He explained everything in detail. I knew exactly what his plan was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Determine/fix issues as a result from an other HVAC organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

Heating & Air Conditioning Services, Plumbing, and Electrical.

Duct Cleaning