Bartlett Heating & Cooling Inc

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since December 2002

Bartlett is a family owned and operated heating, cooling and indoor air quality service company. We have serviced the Cobb County and Metro Atlanta area for over 35 years. Bartlett proudly offers 1st time customers an Angie's List discount. Financing available on equipment installation with approved credit. LICENSE #:CN002952....

N/A

Dr. Fahrenheit

0  REVIEWS
Dr. Fahrenheit

07/25/2019

They w ere well priced, reliable and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular maintenance for my HVAC system

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you! We appreciate this feedback!

05/17/2019

Had heard good things about Bartlett in the community. Scheduled a service call as a new customer and got the 'next available' appointment. I called to check status when it was a few minutes prior to the time (had been told the service tech would call when en route) and was informed (accurately) that it would be a 30-40 minute delay. Mr. Tommy arrived, after the promised call, in a well marked ser...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of upstairs AC unit

06/21/2018

Great! They did multiple quotes to get what I needed within my budget. They were prompt, professional, and a delight to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced central air system

06/03/2018

The gentleman I talked with was super nice and told me he could come and help me out after he took care of the two customers in front of me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called asking for someone to come after hours to help diagnose why our A/C wasn’t working and to resolve the issue.

05/30/2018

Well but the equipment has a defect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace HVAC system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Furnaces sales, service, maintenance & installation, heat pumps, fan coils, air handlers & HVAC.

Air duct cleaning.