Atlanta Oral & Facial Surgery: East Cobb Office

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since October 2008

There are 4 doctors at this site. Surgery is performed at this site....

McGee, Dr. Mark E.

24  REVIEWS
McGee, Dr. Mark E.

Very caring solo general dentist in Apharetta,Ga for over 20 years. We have a team of 6 awesome employee's that have the PPP [People Pleasing Practice] mission statement. We file your insurance and accept all credit cards.

07/29/2014

I've been going to Dr. Jo for two years, and three of my four children have seen him, too.  He provides an excellent quality of care, he's very thorough, and he provides his patients with his personal cell phone number in case he needs to be reached after office hours.  Furthermore, his staff is very professional and accommodating, and they were happy to help in any way possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's my oral surgeon, and we last saw him to have five teeth removed.

06/18/2014

I have had teeth removed before, but I have never been under general anesthesia. I was quite nervous, but the staff at their ofc helped to put me at ease. They are a well oiled machine. Dr. Levy removed three teeth (two wisdom teeth and a super erupted molar). He made a personal call to me that night to check on me. I don't plan to have anymore teeth removed but if I do, I'll go back to their offi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental extraction

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons

03/03/2014

Well. one hour surgery performed by Dr. Richard Meaders.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove steel piece from upper jaw

09/15/2013

My wife and I were looking for someone who was going to do a great job with her surgery. Dr Nunn was referred to us by a friend and he far exceeded our expectations. His staff was very informative and made both of us very comfortable with the whole procedure. We would definitely recommend anyone looking for an office for this type of procedure to look no further than Dr Nunn's office!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Breast augmentation.

CATEGORY dentists,plastic surgery

08/19/2013

We see Dr. Wunderle and he's great. He gave me his phone number in case there was a problem with my son.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Atlanta Oral & Facial Surgery once. My son had to have his wisdom tooth removed.

CATEGORY oral surgeons

Dental Implants, Bone Grafts, Wisdom Teeth, Surgical Extractions, General Anesthesia, Orthognathic Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Trauma, TMJ Therapy and Surgery, and Facial Plastic Surgery

General Dentistry. We work with your dentist to determine the best treatment plan!