Atlanta Allergy & Asthma Clinic - Kennestone

Angie's List since April 2011

There are 4 providers at this location. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if this provider is board certified, visit www.abms.org....

03/16/2016

This was by far the WORST experience I have had with a doctor and at a doctors office. I had such high hopes for Dr. fineman and drove over an hour  to make time for this appt. The nurses, doctor and entire experience was just horrible and unprofessional. Yes the office is nice clean and new, but from the beginning everything was so disappointing.  The nurses barely gave prepped me about my treatm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My appointment was for allergy testing and sickness I have had since childhood that has worsened. I wanted longterm treatment for my allergies and find out about what was going on.

03/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treated my asthma.

06/10/2014

It was a long, but good and effective experience. Communication between s stag and myself was good and I would use this facility again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter needed food testing for sine if her food allergies. We spent about 4 hours testing one allergen. Although it took a really long time, communication was good throughout the process and people were friendly and accommodating for a4 year old girl.

12/17/2013

He is very friendly, personable and listens to you when you talk. I go in for reagular allergy shots, however the office hours are a little difficult to schedule, they aren't open on Saturdays and open later in the morning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for an allergy checkup and he changed my prescription.

09/30/2013

as always, everything went well.  all my questions and concerns were handled in a professional manner.  this is an excellent practice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ongoing allergy issues. dr. fineman and his nurse practioner, kim always treat me efficiently, effectively and with respect.

CATEGORY allergist

Asthma & allergy/immunology care.