AquaGuard Foundation Solutions

B 188 Reviews

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since November 2005

875 Pickens Industrial Dr

Marietta, GA 30062

When it comes to your foundation - we've got you covered! Count on us as your professional contractor for all your foundation repair, basement waterproofing, concrete leveling, crawl space encapsulation and structural repairs. From Residential to Commercial, AquaGuard covers all of your foundation repair needs in the Atlanta and North Georgia areas since 1995. We have the professional expertise, services, and products to help you. Call Today....

basement waterproofing (139)foundation repair (77)mudjacking (26)concrete repair (21)structural engineering (11)gutter installation (2)concrete driveway installation (1)well and water pump (20)drain pipe installation (12)plumber (10)mold removal (5)home remodeling (3)

06/25/2020

AquaGuard is a first class company. A bit expensive but guaranteed for life. I am very pleased with the service I received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

Photo for AquaGuard Foundation Solutions - 875 Pickens Industrial Dr, Marietta, GA - 38672909

02/15/2020

Great! Frank Jasinski and his crew very informative and professional, hardworking and had a caring attitude that all our concerns were addressed. We feel confident that if we have any issues in the future we can reach him out to him for support.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Water Proofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

01/25/2020

AquaGuard trenched around the edges of the crawl space and put in a drain to the outside. They were excellent about communicating and cleaning up after the work was complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Correct the drainage around our condo.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2019

01/13/2020

I had a drain system installed by Aquaguard several years ago. I was very dissatisfied & unhappy with their customer service, contractors & the state they left my house in. At that time I wrote a negative review based on my experience & was totally surprised when the owner of the company reached out to me to express his concern, but also to ask if I would remove the comment. I was kind of impresse...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2016

01/13/2020

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2016

08/30/2019

They made appt to come out and give me an estimate.....never showed up and never called. Very poor business

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water in basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

03/15/2019

Very well. Needed patio leveled to support new porch covering. Very professional from initial contact through actual work performed. Technician explained process and provided additional information, more stabilizing than actual leveling, that helped me better understand the service received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio stabilizing

CATEGORY mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

12/02/2018

Excellent,very professional, completed on time, easy to work with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing side of the house. Water in the basement.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,drain pipe,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

C

08/11/2018

When pier installed the corner was raised too far and damage resulted to ceiling of porch. Aquaguard said that they wouldn't fix the damage as things like this happen when they raise concrete slabs (initially raised to far then back down to proper height). The crack that was created when the porch settled created uneven levels of the slab. structural foam applied to underside of slab to level the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch leveling. Corner of porch settled and cracked slab. pier needed and structural foam to re-level slab.

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018

Photo for AquaGuard Foundation Solutions - 875 Pickens Industrial Dr, Marietta, GA - 37313742

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with the work performed. As you mentioned, the structure is now stable, so the primary problem was addressed and structural integrity of the foundation restored. Unfortunately, concrete, stone, and wood (as the home appears to be via the photos provided) are very inflexible materials and can thus crack...

07/22/2018

AquaGuard was the last of 6 companies to give me a quote to waterproof my basement. They were 1 of 3 companies that had a similar system of cutting interior drains and channeling the water that comes in through to a sump pump to pump it out. They were the most expensive of the three, but the quote they gave me was the most personalized (you actually choose what you want of what they recommend), an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing and floor leveling

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,structural engineer

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

Foundation repair. Crawl space & basement waterproofing. Mold & mildew. Dust mites. Sump pump installation. Construction.

Wells. Plumbing. Heating & Air.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available