All Four Seasons Garage and Entry Doors

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since March 2003

Awards & Badges

1061 Triad Ct Ste 9

Marietta, GA 30062

With over 71yrs of professional Entry Door Experience (WE DO NOT INSTALL INTERIOR HOME DOORS ONLY NEW ENTRY DOORS). Are you looking for the extra curb-appeal for your home? Want to feel safer when going to bed? We offer beautifully crafted, energy efficient, secure, and easy to maintain entry doors that will add style and protection to your home. With an assortment of colors, door knob finishes, and side light options; you can make your house a home. We are a family owned and operated business, providing excellent service and beautiful new entry door enhancements to our clients . We specialize in entry doors and garage doors. Our technicians are highly skilled and trained on both residential and commercial doors, and garage door repairs/installations. Contact us today, we look forward to servicing you!...

garage doors (260)garage building (12)

08/26/2017

Arman fixed it. One of the best service calls I have ever had. On time, knowledgeable, handy, high quality. A plus. I have never given such a high rating. Night and Day from previous garage door repair experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door broke.

08/23/2017

They did a great job installing my new garage doors.  The price was reasonable, and the installer Terry was very professional.  I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of  two garage doors with motors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017

07/24/2017

Quick fix, they came within a day, job done quickly, no hassle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door was off the track

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2017

D

07/04/2017

Had to replace springs soon after because they were incorrect

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace springs

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2015

06/28/2017

He was a bit late, adjusted two knobs on the door and when I was ready to leave, it wouldn't go down at all. This all happened within 15 minutes of him leaving. Called him directly, he stated that the garage opener was cheap and that I needed a new one. I asked if he could come right back and fix it. He said no, he was in Kennesaw already and could come next week. I called the office to complain a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door won't go down, but will go up. I called to have them check it out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2017

06/17/2017

They came in at the best price. The work took less than two hours to complete. The workers were nice and genuine. I was happy with them. Yes, they went through everything. They missed one thing, but its kind of minuscule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my two garage doors replaced. I had garage door openers put in too.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2017

06/07/2017

We paid $20 for an estimate, that they then applied towards fixing the door. We were told the estimate was free, but ended up having to pay a little money for it ($20). We felt it was well worth it, and they were excellent.This was our first time using them, and would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our garage door was off track, and would not go up and down. They came out and fixed the door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2017

05/19/2017

They made an adjustment on one side, but not on the other. Every time that they come out, they want to charge me money, for things that should've been correct the first time, like trim, labor, etc. Today they didn't charge me because you I raised such as a fuss.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They adjusted my garage doors because I was getting vermin in my garage ever since I had new doors installed a few years ago due to a gap that was left.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

05/01/2017

It was fixed quickly and appropriately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door would not go down.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

04/10/2017

Four seasons was great. Punctual, professional and very well informed. Absolutely would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

Entry Door Installation, Steel Entry Door Installation, Fiberglass Entry Door Installation, Wood Entry Door Installation, Wrought Iron Entry Door Installation, Commercial Entry Door Installation, Residential Entry Door Installation, Garage Door Installation and Garage Door Repairs

Closet Doors, Interior-Inside Home Doors