All American Asphalt Paving

B14 REVIEWS

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since July 2014

270 Cobb Pkwy S Ste 180

Marietta, GA 30060

Licensed, bonded, and insured contractor. Family owned and operated, servicing the Atlanta Metro area since 1969. Asphalt driveway, seal-coat, crack repair for asphalt and concrete. We also specialize in chip seal. Quality work at reasonable prices. Free estimates without obligations. No job too big or too small; too near or too far. Additional Phone Number: (706) 426-5511 3712 Ringgold Road 37412 (423) 900-8020 for Chatnooga, TN...

asphalt paving (12)mudjacking (2)concrete repair (1)

02/27/2020

Spoke with Jerry at H & H. Said he would call me back and set up an appointment. To date, I have never heard from him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt driveway repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

10/05/2019

Eddie Mullens called me back very fast and setup an appointment for the appraisal. He advised us on a different type of surfacing that was both cheaper and way more than we had dreamed of. He gave us the driveway we had wanted to do for 15 years. He and is crew showed up on time. Can’t say enough about him. We are so pleased we would absolutely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outstanding work

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2019

02/08/2019

It's great. So far no problem. I would definitely recommend them if I hear someone needed work done on a driveway. I think my boss met them on Monday and the work was done on Wednesday.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patching in the driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2019

D

05/18/2018

All of the above items were discussed and a price was agreed to. The dip was fixed about 85%, and the rest remains unfilled with a split that I am sure will create additional future damage. The entire amount of broken asphalt was dumped in the yard near the culvert. When I called them out on that at least they piled it all in front of the culvert. It is about five times as much as I wanted there, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contracted with All American Asphalt to do several things. I had a serious dip in my driveway. There was some break-up at another place on the driveway. I had a couple of low spots I wanted filled, and there were several cracks I wanted filled. I also wanted the entire driveway seal-coated. I asked for a small amount of the broken asphalt be placed in front of a culvert where some erosion had occurred.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2018

05/15/2018

My driveway in Indian Hills has never looked better. All American Asphalt was on time, and did an excellent job. Jerry communicated extremely well through the process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt a driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2018

07/28/2017

Did a great job installing Belgium block and repaving driveway.  Was a large job that they finished very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paved Driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

10/04/2016

No services were cotrcted or performed. Minimums were too high for size of job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small potholes on driveway filled with asphalt.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2016

09/15/2016

They took care of the issue quickly. They patched and took away all debris and filled the hole with mixture of concrete and pee gravel. It looks like it was well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
filled in sink hole in our clubhouse parking lot

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2016

09/13/2016

The area they worked on had a mixture of gravel and concrete and asphalt, it was terrible. They did a great job removing what was there, leveling it and pouring the new asphalt. They were really nice guys, very professional. They had a really nice demeanor and did great work for a competitive price. They showed up to do the sealing 6 months later without us having to keep track of them. They did t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They paved our entire driveway area as well as a long easement, about 5000 square feet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2016

04/11/2016

Removed asphalt and concrete from our old driveway and turn around, hauled it off, regraded and repaved.  Next he also added a new asphalt surface on top of the old asphalt and rock surface lof a long easement road leading to the property. The road was in bad shape and very bumpy and broken.  It was too long and expensive to have the old road removed as we did the driveway and turnaround.  However...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Poured new asphalt driveway, turnaround and easement road.

CATEGORY concrete repair, asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2016

Commercial & Residential, Concrete, Asphalt.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check