5th Generation Contracting, Inc

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since May 2006

We are a family owned, full service design-build firm that specializes in additions and large renovations to homes, clubhouses, churches, schools and commercial properties....

Atlanta Window Pros

At Atlanta Window Pros, nothing—and we mean nothing—matters more to us than you! Your priorities, your timeframe, your budget… everything we care about revolves around you and your satisfaction. We’ve been a local remodeling business and trusted window expert since 2014, but we bring more than 20 years of proven industry experience. With a well-appointed staff of designers, product specialists, and installers, we’re ready when you are!

Offers by Atlanta Window Pros on Angie's List

02/28/2014

My house is in Clarksville but they came all the way from Marietta because that's who I could find and I picked them because they are on Angie's List. The price was too high. The workman's comp was so high so that was what they had to charge. I thought they were very good. I didn't give a comment because I waited a year to make sure there were no leaks or anything. They did a beautiful job. They w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My roof was done by 5th Generation Construction in December. I have a 5,000 square foot house so it's a huge house.

CATEGORY roofing

07/14/2010

Very well. They were the most professional of the three companies I talked to, and came in with the best quote too. Finished the roof in one day with little impact on the neighborhood and inconvenience on me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired and refinished damaged ceilings from rain leak

CATEGORY roofing,interior painters

02/25/2010

They were a very high quality service, reliable and pleasant to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to do painting, bathroom repair, roofing and basement remodeling.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,interior painters

10/05/2009

They worked on the weekend and (partially) in the rain to catch up on their schedule following the Flood of '09. Everyone I dealt with was very professional, prompt, knowledgable and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced some fascia & soffit, repaired a couple of roof beams and replaced to 6X6 posts on our front porch.

CATEGORY remodeling

07/02/2008

They are amazing! I am building in an historic city, and they have handled everything with the city in regards to permitting. I have been extremely pleased so far. You just could not ask for a better company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are building a spa for me.

CATEGORY picture framing,remodeling

Renovations & Additions - Homes, Churches, Schools & Commercial Properties. Hail & Storm Damage Repair.