Wilson Bryant Air Conditioning

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since February 2011

Wilson Bryant Air Conditioning is proud to serve the Macon and Eatonton area's heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs. Our NATE certified technicians are highly qualified to install Carrier products and service, maintain and repair all makes and models of HVAC equipment. We offer 24/7 service so we are always available! We also offer Commercial Refrigeration and Cooling Equipment. Additional DBA - Bryant Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Services Inc. Financing available....

1st Choice Heating & Air

We specialize in all HVAC repair or system replacement needs for your home or business. Let us show you why 1st choice is the best choice for all of your heating and air conditioning needs. After 22yrs. in the industry we pride ourselves on being very thorough to accurately pinpoint issues and provide our customers with all available options. Allowing you to make the most informed decision possible. All of this while still maintaining that old fashioned hometown feel. We are fully licensed by the State of Georgia and we would be honored for the opportunity of you joining the 1st choice family.

11/28/2016

Everything was okay. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They checked my furnace. It usually takes about 30-45 minutes.

11/28/2016

They have just been very easy to deal with, easy to schedule, they are always on time, they are courteous, and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wilson Bryant Air Conditioning checked the heating and air. Everything was fine. Now they come every 6 months and they check the system and they replace whatever is needed.

09/10/2016

They are excellent. They come every year to check my system for me. They're great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my whole system.

05/26/2014

Very satisfied with the quality of work and responsiveness. After the initial part installed has failed, I called the company and Kevin Bryant was very responsive in providing quality replacement within 1 year guarantee. I would definitely use them again for a/c needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
serviced and replaced non working parts

05/16/2014

They were fantastic. My daughter is very pleased with them. They give you very good follow-up after they install one. They service it for a year. Their charge depends on what they do. It is not that much though. They were truthful than anybody else when it came to installing the air conditioners. As much of a thousand dollars less and they did a great job. My experience with them has all been good...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used the services of Wilson Bryant Air Conditioning for heating and air conditioning. They follow-up on their stuff and my daughter has used them also.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Services Offered Include: New Installation, Upgrade and Replacement, Indoor Air Quality Specialists, Preventive Maintenance, Service Agreements, Extended Warranties, Emergency Service Repair, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Commercial Services, Commercial Refrigeration, Cooking Equipment.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available, American Express, Discover