Mr. Electric of Middle Georgia

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since July 2010

Awards & Badges

109 Macon W Dr Ste B

Macon, GA 31210

Award winning. Mr Electric is an electrical contractor specializing in residential & commercial service work. We accept most credit & debit cards. Additional DBA - Service Electric Inc. Contact the experts at Mr. Electric of Middle Georgia the next time you’re looking for an electrician to update your lighting, rewire your home or office, or handle any other electrical project....

electrician (76)lighting (21)window replacement (1)

03/22/2020

Technician Jordan arrived in a timely manner. Helped me decide on a fixture and got it for me from Lowe's. He was highly professional, did the job in a timely manner and was courteous. The Mr. Electric office folks were professional and fast. I would do business again with them anytime,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car port light fixture

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

02/04/2020

Executed perfectly. Technician was knowledgable and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair electrical outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

01/25/2020

We were in a rush to make the closing deadline and Mr. Electric was quick to respond with cheerful, professional, and reasonably-priced service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locate and repair a faulty ground.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

12/28/2018

Every step of this process, from the service quote to job completion, was timely and professional. Jacob Floyd, my technician, evaluated the scope of the work I wanted done and listened to my concerns about avoiding collateral damage to the siding and ceiling panels of the room. Jacob, covering all bases and doing his job, offered reasonable suggestions to enhance my needs that were both accepted ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of electrical outlets to sunroom addition (which included a dedicated circuit).

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2018

12/14/2018

He never returned my phone call to get him to come out and look at the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fan installed, electrical outlets repaired, check other wiring.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

Unless this was done under another name, we don't have a record of this person in our database & also we went back through our voicemails calls through December 4th & couldn't find a record of this call. Maybe they got us mixed up with someone else. But if we did in some way neglect to call this person back, we are certainly sorry that happened.

01/29/2018

Over priced. $200 plus dollars to replace a electrical outlet. But went ahead and paid because we didn't want the tenant waiting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical Outlet

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2018

09/30/2017

Awesome. Trey came out on time and gave me a quote on the requested project. I scheduled it and he returned the following week to perform the task. Will be calling again for more electrical work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have 17 outlets updated in an older home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2017

07/07/2017

Mr. Electric gives you a specific time to expect them. Not like some who say 8am - noon or noon - 5pm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had used Mr. Electric before. Was satisfied with the previous service and chose to call them. Will continue to use Me. Electric.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2017

06/23/2017

They didn?t do what I asked them to do. They left a service off. I called them. They said it was going to cost more money to get what I wanted done. I said, ?no, no, no, it was included in the original price.? They said, No!? They haven?t done it, they say they won?t without being repaid. I want a 220-line put in my barn and they won?t do it without more money.?I don't have it up so I am going to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the whole house rewired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2016

05/31/2017

Fine. Quick scheduling. Repairs completed without complication. Service was punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ballast replaced in florescent light. Repair to outside light.

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

Residential & commercial - repair, install, replace of new outlets, circuits, rewiring, windows, security lighting, panel upgrades, & wiring

Note - If discounts or coupons are available, only 1 per job may be used.