Cummings Cement Finishing

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since January 2011

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

My back ground is in Historical Presentation; Limited service fees for initial project; fee can be added to contract once agreed upon. Rent 14 yard dumpsters I offer an overwelming and charming personality when it comes to customer service and satisfaction....

Poly Lift USA Georgia

Award 2019

D

04/01/2013

I rated this company poorly do to the lack of customer service and responsiveness. He adjusted his appointment twice. Once due to rain and the other due to truck repair. He was very friendly once he arrived and talked with great enthusiasm anout laying my concrete patio but once the appointment was complete that was the last time I heard from him. I sent several text messages and left several voic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No services were performed

CATEGORY concrete repair, masonry

08/29/2012

He is extremely nice and very professional. He has worked on historic homes in the past and complemented historic homes in Savannah.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used their services for a small masonry job including rock work for a pumping station and he poured a small pad for an erovation area.

CATEGORY concrete repair, masonry

08/29/2012

Overall the work was done very well. He is very professional in his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used his services to covered concrete with historic brick. He also build a concrete brick wall.

CATEGORY masonry, stamped concrete

01/06/2011

They have done such a great job I have hired them to do additional work for myself and my mothers. Allen arrived on time. He is great with bricks and reclaimed bricks. I am extremely happy with the service and he is a very talented mason.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a masonry floor and wall for a solarium installed.

CATEGORY masonry

Residential & Commercial Concrete Design & Installation, Landscape Construction, Brick Pavers & Flagstone, Patios & Walks, Block, Natural Stone & Wood Retaining Walls, Natural Ponds & Waterfall Features, Dumpster Services

Handle most job.