Team Roofing & Construction LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since August 2013

Team Roofing and Construction, LLC, "Experts From The Attic Up" is a very reputable construction company who specialize in roof replacements. We have over 30 years' experience in the roofing industry. We focus on all types of roofing needs and will provide professional services. We are also able to do emergency services. Contact Team Roofing and Construction, LLC today....

Homestar Group

18  REVIEWS
Homestar Group

We are a Fire - Water - Mold - Asbestos - Restoration - Construction Company that focuses on Insurance Claim Repairs. WE service all of Atlanta Metro Area and Surrounding Suburbs. We are ready to help you with your Fire or Flood. You can contact us 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week at 877-FLOOD-911 or 877-356-6391

Offers by Homestar Group on Angie's List

02/20/2019

They did a good job overall. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my old roof.

02/19/2019

The representative was very knowledgeable and spent plenty of time to make sure we knew what we were getting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Thanks for the kind words and the business Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

12/12/2018

They did a fantastic job. They came right out, because they were concerned with the leak, because it was raining. They explained what was going on. They were awesome to work with. They also followed up to see how everything turned out. I wished I could give them an A+.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a roof leak.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. We are so happy that you are pleased with the work completed! Have a wonderful holiday! And if you ever need anything else, we are here for you!

12/11/2018

Work is a 10 price is a little high. Very happy with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair

CATEGORY windows

07/20/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was given upgrades in materials and efficient, pleasant service for less money than my neighbors paid (who thought they were "getting a deal" from a company going through my neighborhood). The workers were pleasant and polite, leaving my yard cleaner and neater than when they'd come!

CATEGORY roofing

Storm restoration, roofing, insulations, guttering, siding, drywall, deck, porches, finish carpentry, interior & exterior painting.