Sir Roof

A16 REVIEWS

4386 Lawrenceville Rd Suite 118

Loganville, GA 30052

Sir Roof prides itself in our customer service. We don't provide better material or better crews, what we provide is a working knowledge that each customer has different needs and we are here to service those needs. We know you could pick anyone and we want it to be us! We build from the quality of our personal relationships and professionalism with customers. We specialize in insurance claims with homeowners and local businesses. YOU have to pay insurance, they have to pay to for damage. Most of the time that equates to a new roof! Our customer satisfaction guarantee assures you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a locally owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would our own. Give us a call today, we look forward to working with you!...

Roofing (16)General Remodeling (1)

12/04/2019

Great company to work with for wind damaged roof. They worked with my insurance company and took care of all the details. I got a brand new roof with minimal out of pocket expenses. (insurance deductible only) Austin was great to work with, and their roofing crew was fast and got the job done in a professional manner and did a great job cleaning up after the job was complete. Highly reccomended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

08/12/2019

Excellent. Could not have asked for faster or better looking work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and garage repairs

CATEGORY remodeling, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

08/10/2019

Let me start by saying you will not be disappointed with Sir Roof. From the moment I met Conor and Austin they were very professional and courteous. With this being my first roof replacement, I asked a ton of questions as I had concerns. Each question was met with a great response that put any worries I had to ease. They explained the entire process before we even began. They assisted with the ins...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

07/27/2019

It went very well. I am very much pleased with the work done and how professional the workers were. I will definitely use them again and refer them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

07/25/2019

Very professional. Work completed very timely manner. Conor and his crew are great to work with. Would recommend and use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shingle roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

Photo for Sir Roof - 4386 Lawrenceville Rd, Loganville, GA - 38005911

07/10/2019

I called on a Saturday, over a holiday weekend, about a water leak we were having. They were at my house within 2 hours to assess. All work was completed the next day. I couldn’t have asked for a more timely response or ease to work with. Would highly recommend Sir Roof!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair roof leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2019

06/22/2019

Sir Roof and Conor were extremely professional to work with from the initial estimate, working with my insurance company through job completion. My new roof looks amazing! Thanks Sir Roof!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2019

06/11/2019

We did not use them as we only needed one gutter fixed on our house, but Conor was very quick to respond to us, very professional and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed gutter fixed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

05/28/2019

Very good experience. Everyone was courteous and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

04/03/2019

Conor was very professional. He walked me through every step of the way getting a new roof. Did all the work with the insurance. I would recommend Sir Roof to all my family and friends. It was stress free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got A New Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2019