JC Septic Service Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 02/28/2022

1211 Maple Creek Ln

Loganville, GA 30052

We are ready to help with all your septic service needs. Call us today! Family owned & operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. $25 discount coupon for Angie's List members....

septic tank cleaning (245)sewer cleaning (41)plumbing (37)drain cleaning (7)excavating (3)

03/17/2020

It went great...Philip was the one who pumped it out, he did a great job and explained everything he would be doing before he started.. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs this type of service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank pumped out

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for recommending our company to others who need our services.

01/02/2020

Fantastic Service! On time with quality work done. Phillip came out as friendly and informative of the work he was going to do. Made it simple and easy. Hire them!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic clean out

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

Thank you for the fantastic review! We appreciate your referral!

11/14/2019

This is the third company we have called in the last 5 yrs regarding our septic tank, and clearly the best. They arrived promptly, fixed the problem, explained everything, offered sound advice, and charged very reasonable rates. I learned that we were previously scammed with a septic tank "remediation," which cost almost as much as it would have to replace the entire system ($4,000 vs. $5,000)! I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed drain clogged with grease (septic tank backing up into house) and septic tank pumped

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

Thank you for your review. We are always happy to give sound advice to help customers steer clear of scams like you mentioned. Our goal is to provide professional, honest and dependable service at a reasonable rate to create loyal customers that stick with us for years to come. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

08/10/2019

The job was exceptionally well done. Everyone involved was professional, punctual, and a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend this company and will definitely call on them again for any future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two septic tanks pumped and the septic field replaced for one of them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

Thank you for your exceptional review and for highly recommending us! We look forward to taking care of your future septic service needs.

05/30/2019

After reading reviews online here at Angies list I contacted JC Septic. I had missed his call back shortly that day Jeff called left his cell. Since I had never had one pumped and had no idea where the tank was Jeff advised me to get a copy of the septic inspection report from enviromental services. I went and got it the next morning. Easy to get. Now we have idea where it is and nothing obstructi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
septic tank cleaned both sides and filter cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We like to give our customers the information they need to put their mind at ease, and, sometimes seeing things for yourself is worth a thousand words. We are happy we were able to put your fears to rest and we look forward taking care of your system in the future.

04/09/2019

Phillip was great. Very prompt, answered all of my questions, professional & courteous. Pricing was very fair. I will definitely call JC Septic when this needs to be done again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank pumped out

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

Thank you for leaving us a review. We look forward to serving you again!

02/01/2019

I have moved to a new house and this is the first time I have had a septic tank. I call JC because of all the great reviews on Angies List. I was not disappointed. I had a new fence installed on the property since I have moved in so they were unable to enter the area where the septic opening was located. I have a single gate and need to change it to a double gate for future septic maintenance. The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We look forward to living up to your description and providing you with professional, honest, and reliable service in the future.

12/29/2018

The crew was great and very professional. They told me what they were doing and answered all of my questions. Gave me advise on long term needs for the system. The field lines will need to be replaced in the future( 30+ years old). I will use again for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank pumped out and inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate having you as a customer and look forward to serving you in the future.

09/03/2018

Replied to request promptly, showed up as scheduled and on-time, completed the work quickly and professionally. Great job ... 2nd time I have used them. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pump septic tank and install access port in top

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking time to give us a review and for highly recommending us! We appreciate the opportunity to serve a highly-valued repeat customer.

07/13/2018

Phillip was extremely knowledgeable and professional. He answered all our questions and cleaned the lawn when he was finished. He didn’t try to sell us anything that we didn’t need. He was a pleasure doing business with and we will call this company again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank pumped.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

Thank you for your review! It would be our pleasure to serve you again in the future.

Commercial & Residential Septic Service, including septic tank pumping, drainfield repairs and replacements, as well as installation of new septic systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal