Encompass Contracting LLC

A 48 Reviews

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since January 2013

2819 Bay Ridge Dr

Loganville, GA 30052

Offering the best in both exterior and interior residential remodeling and repairs, our trained team brings together form, function, and budget to deliver your home renovation dreams. Proud to be a small company, we are able to give you all the benefits that come with it – our prices are reasonable and we only deliver you quality, personalized service. Licensed and insured business. We offer free estimates. All major credit cards accepted....

gutter repair (39)house painting (25)pressure washing (14)roofing (13)home remodeling (12)siding companies (12)interior painting (9)woodworking (9)door installation (8)window replacement (8)flooring (7)deck cleaning (6)

11/09/2020

Extraordinarily well. All issues dealt with in a timely and highly professional way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
External painting, deck repair , gutter treatment and woodwork repair

CATEGORY gutter repair,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

10/16/2020

Encompass did a fabulous job on our house!! I'm so thankful that we selected them as our contractor and will definitely ask them to come back for other projects as we are able to tackle them. Jamie's quote was competitive and included everything needed for the project. There were no last minute additions or changes on his end. We kept adding small things to the project, and Jamie was quick with qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing all siding, windows, gutters, garage door and two back doors. Painting exterior and trim.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,replacement windows,house painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

Wow, [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for such a wonderful review! It was a true pleasure to work for you and Jessie and I look forward to our next project together. Thank you again.

04/30/2020

Excellent! We first hired Jamie to do a new shower in our master bath. His work was so good that we then hired him to remodel the upstairs and replace all carpet with hardwood flooring. This involved some complicated problem solving for difficult transitions, which he did a great job of. It looks beautiful! Then he did an exterior job, to replace damaged siding. Jamie is smart and detail-oriented,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel master bath. Replace carpet with hardwood flooring. Exterior siding repairs.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,handyman service,hardwood floor,remodeling,siding,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

Photo for Encompass Contracting LLC - 2819 Bay Ridge Dr, Loganville, GA - 38531392

11/29/2019

Our back patio and front porch were in need of special care after the stain of nearly a decade of Georgia clay. Mr. Brown cane out to give a free estimate. After assessing the situation, he decided he needed to research the exact treatment needed before giving an estimate. He came back with the treatment plan and a fair price which included a n additional quote on additional surfaces. We are so pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Superior Service and Awesome Results

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2019

Photo for Encompass Contracting LLC - 2819 Bay Ridge Dr, Loganville, GA - 38259816

02/14/2019

I was impressed with Jamie's attention to detail and commitment to quality work. His prices were fair. He and his crew were conscientious, reliable, polite, and responsive. They even nicely repainted my trim when I decided I needed a different color. They returned a couple of times to do paint touch-ups. I would definitely use Encompass again. We have already called them about an emergency repair ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding repair/replacement, new gutters, new shutters, exterior painting

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

02/13/2019

It was a great experience. Jamie was very diligent in ensuring that I had exactly the right paint color. We spent a bit of time comparing colors and even when he was at the paint store, called me again, just to make sure. He and his team were considerate and so professional. Once they pressure washed the house, I could not believe the difference! They were fast but efficient, accomplishing all of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters replaced, rotted window sills replaced, garage door replaced and house painted

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair,siding,window cleaning,replacement windows,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

01/19/2019

Very good. Jamie, the project lead, and Carlos, the foreman are professional. They both listened to all of the details and followed through. Everything looks like new. This is an experienced team that will try to meet your expectations. They do not leave the job until it is complete. I highly recommend Encompass.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inside painting, outside painting, floor refinishing.

CATEGORY decks,flooring contractor,gutter repair,replacement windows,deck cleaning,pressure washing,home & garage organization,house painters,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

01/16/2019

Jamie and his crew did an excellent job on our house. We were very pleased with the results. I had not planned to have the deck rebuilt right away, but Encompass did such a good job on the trim and painting, I went ahead and had them rebuild the deck. They did a great job on that as well. I also had them replace the doors on my outbuilding. I will definitely use them again for future work I need d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rotted trim around windows and doors repaired. Exterior of house painted. Deck rebuilt.

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,siding,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2018

12/18/2018

They provided a quote and we Had the work completed 2 days later. Very easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning gutters and gutter guards

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

07/14/2018

I recently purchased a home that needed a lot of updating and I wanted all the work done before I moved in. I hired Encompass Contracting LLC to do the work. All interior walls, trim, and cabinets were painted, hardwood floors added and existing floors refinished to match, new granite countertops in kitchen and baths, replaced hardware and light fixtures, and a complete master bath remodel. I made...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Remodeling

CATEGORY hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

Roofing, gutters, siding & cornice, windows, doors, drywall, interior & exterior painting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, siding, interior trim & flooring.

Please call with any home improvement or maintenance needs that you may have. If we cannot provide the service you are in need of, we may be able to refer you to someone who can.