RPG Trees

• Trade License Locale
  • Gwinnett

375 Rockbridge Rd NW, Ste 172 #183

Lilburn, GA 30047

Due to current schedule we are only booking jobs for 2021 at this time. Your satisfied job is our next Referral! We are a fully Insured & Licensed Contractor. We specialize in large and small scale tree / landscape projects for commercial and residential properties all over metro Atlanta. We are a hometown business that takes pride in Atlanta and it's community. Safety to our team and your home is our #1 priority! Thanks 404-303-TREE (8733)...

tree service (25)

10/26/2020

Robert is great in every aspect of his business - bid/quote, price, and timing. We've used him twice and will continue to in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General tree pruning and removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

09/12/2020

Everything went very well. We've used RPG several times and have always been happy. Robert is responsive, arrived when he said they would and cleaned up the area afterward. I think I like the end result more than I thought I would. They know what they are doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For this job, they raised the canopy on a large oak tree, cutting back several branches, and also trimmed some dead branches elsewhere in yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

09/10/2020

Great service! I’ve used RPG Trees for 11 years. They are always reliable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruning a Chinese Elm tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

09/09/2020

Excellent, I have used Robert of RPG trees for over 20 years, done great work for me. I highly recommend RPG for tree work in the Atlanta area. Before and after pictures of recent work attached.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and limb removal from property

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

06/25/2020

Excellent job from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of fallen tree and stump grinding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

04/29/2020

Everything went perfectly, I have used them before and have recommended them to my neighbors, who have also been very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A large tree with an electric wire running through it as well as a cable line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

09/07/2019

Responsive, professional, communicative, and left my yard in better shape than when they arrived. Couldn't be happier and will use them again!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and stump grinding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2019

09/02/2019

We worked with Brandon and he was extremely knowledgeable, communicative and gave us a fair quote. He also helped us get an estimate of all the potential work we would want to do before we even bought our home so we could plan home improvement budgets. Impressed with his knowledge of trees and his reccomendations were based not on making the most money but rather what was best for our trees and wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees removed and trees trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to leave us a review that was very thoughtful of you! We're glad we could help - hope you enjoy your new home!

04/29/2019

We love this company and have use them many times. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

Thank you! I'm glad we're able to help out with the trees on your property throughout the years!

02/05/2019

The trees were in tight spots. They took their time and did great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and trimmed trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2019

Thank you, it was our pleasure to help with your project!

Services Include Tree Removals Stump Grinding Trimming and Shaping Hazardous Trees & Limbs View Enhancement Deadwooding Chipping Lot Clearing Mulch Installation Commercial & Residential Work Permits Free Estimates Major Credit Cards Accepted

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal