Cantsink

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since May 2008

15 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR CONSTRUCTION SERVICES & CONCRETE WALLS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGE MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE FEE. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: ANDREW CARTER. ADDITIONAL PHONE: (770) 616-8274. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

PhD Pool Doctor

8  REVIEWS
PhD Pool Doctor

The Best in Swimming Pool Care!!! (We do NOT repair vinyl lining, tile, or concrete) PHD POOL DOCTOR is your Premier Choice for all your Residential Swimming Pool Maintenance and Repair Needs. We are committed to Providing Excellent Service to all our customers. Our Certified Pool Technicians will get your Swimming Pool ready for the HOT Spring and Summer Days! We also close a Swimming Pool and WINTERIZE it for the COLD season! We do Swimming Pool Opening and Closings, Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance, New Swimming Pool Equipment Installation, and Swimming Pool Equipment Repair. We also do Swimming Pool Inspections for Home Buyers. We have Swimming Pool School where we will come to your house and show you how to operate your Swimming Pool Equipment. We install and repair all brands of Swimming Pool Equipment. We are a Certified Warranty Service Center for Hayward, Pentair, and Jandy (Zodiac). Details on our website at www.phdpooldoctor.com

09/24/2017

It went very well. Called 3 other companies and only Can't Sink was able to come out the next day to provide an estimate. The estimator, Jeff was very responsive and prompt. Will do business with them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an estimate for two properties with a foundation problem.

CATEGORY foundation repair

09/21/2017

Went well and completed in a professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Underpinning of slabs for lift and support of steps.

CATEGORY foundation repair

09/15/2017

It when great if I ever have a need to use Cantsink again I will.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeff with Cantsink of Atlanta was great, he took control and did a great job. I had an outdoor fireplace that had sunk about 8 to 10 inches. I had two other companies come out and look at the job and they just told me to tear it down.

CATEGORY excavators,pavers, gravel,structural engineer,foundation repair

09/15/2017

Jeff Schade and his team did a great job. We ran into a few issues, but Jeff resolved them to our satisfaction. He never once asked for payment until after our issues were taken care of. Jeff was more interested in getting it right for his customer than he was about his own finances. I would definitely use him again and confidently refer others to Jeff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of helical piers at my home.

CATEGORY excavators,structural engineer,foundation repair

09/14/2017

Cantsink was not the least expensive vendor but one of very few with the expertise and equipment to do this job! It is hard to get a commercial vendor to take on a residential job, but they were great to work with. This job took well over a month to complete. It included removing and re-installing/welding the wrought-iron fence, a stairway to the bottom of the wall, drainage and all the things tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
High-end Residential retaining wall replacement/re-enforcement. We had a 15 year old rail-road tie vertical wall on the back-side of our pool deck. At one end this wall is over 8' high and about 50' long. Due to the close proximity to a creek, Gwinnett County would not allow any equipment to be used at the bottom side of the wall meaning all work had to be done from the top of the wall. Our choices were a poured concrete or pile I-Beam timber wall. We chose the I-Beam & timber wall.

CATEGORY excavators,structural engineer

FOUNDATION REPAIR, RETAINING WALLS, CONCRETE WALLS, HELICAL PILES FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION & GENERAL CONTRACTING.