BROOKWOOD TIRE & AUTO

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since November 2008

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

In Business for 23 years. Family owned....

Midway Auto Repair

23  REVIEWS
Midway Auto Repair

Car repair in Alpharetta GA is getting more expensive every day. Stop WASTING money on automobile repairs! The other shops have tried and tried. We don't just try. We find the problem, then we fix the problem we guarantee your vehicle can and will be fixed! If your vehicle fails to operate properly, drive it or we can tow your vehicle to our facility where it will receive The Highest Quality Service Possible from the most qualified technicians. All repairs carry a limited 12 month / 12,000 mile warranty We employ ASE Certified mechanics We always provide an estimate for approval before repairs We always provide you with a complete explanation that makes sense

04/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced leaking power steering hose, 4 new tires, aligmment, oil change, changed front brake pads

05/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked my car's electrical system to determine that the problem was only the battery, and replaced the battery. Also cleared the haze from my headlights.

CATEGORY auto repair

09/21/2013

I've always been please with the service I get at Browning Tire.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been taking my vehicles to Browning Tire for approx. 14 years. They are honest, reliable, and trustworthy. I've taken my vehicles to them, and they will tell me what needs to be done, and if it doesn't need it. If it requires something they don't do, such as mufflers, they will recommend a place to take it.

CATEGORY auto repair, car tires

Thanks for the kind words and being a great customer

05/28/2013

no problems, went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil and filter change, routine service.

CATEGORY auto repair, car tires

We appreciate all of our great customers!

03/15/2013

If you need your car fixed take it to them. We take all our cars there. They are honest and if there is something they feel can be done better some place else, they will tell you. We needed a windshield replaced and they said they could do it but recommended using someone who specializes in windshields for better cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For auto service we use Browning's Tire Service. We had a thorough tune-up of a car we gifted.

CATEGORY auto repair

Tires, Brakes, Tune-Ups, Timing Belts, A/C Service And Repair, Alignment, Suspension, Emission Tests (96 and up), Scheduled Maintenance, Bg Fluid Exchanges.

Engine and transmission overhauls.

12 MONTH, 12000 MILES