SOS GARAGE DOOR SERVICES

owner operated...

JCP Construction LLC

We r close on sundays

01/04/2019

We needed a new garage door opener installed. Steve is very knowledgeable, efficient, and professional. We highly recommend him and will use him in the future for all our garage door needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of New Garage Door Opener

12/15/2017

My garage door remote control is not functioning. I texted Steve, and I got an immediate response. He is very knowledgeable, patient and kind. He trouble shoot with me over the phone. It turned out that one if the switch was accidentally turned into a lock mode. He helped me to solve the puzzle. If my family or friends ever had garage door issues, Steve is our guy to call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair

10/04/2017

Very well as they were on time and the installation went well. Would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new garage door opener

07/14/2017

Came as scheduled, work was performed professionally and gave a full explanation plus suggestions for maintenance. Top quality. If you need garage door service, repair or replacement this is who to call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have had Steve do work before, and that is why I called him again when lightening zapped my opener.

03/03/2017

I called around 7:30 pm and spoke to a pleasant receptionist who took all my information then she had me speak to my Service repair Rep Steve who was great. He asked me to a few questions about my situation then he asked me to send pictures of the broken door from the inside and out. He was now able to see the damage first hand before coming to the house. What was great about Steve was he was able...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a Wayne Dalton Torque Master Spring Tube System and the spring line broke on One of my garage doors. I called various places who informed me that this is an old system which many garage repair personnel do not repair and that it will need to be replaced.

CATEGORY garage doors

REPAIR, REPLACE & INSTALL GARAGE DOORS AND GARAGE DOOR OPENERS, CARPORT ENCLOSURES.