Perfection Roofing & Siding

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

205 Mayfield Farms Dr

Lawrenceville, GA 30043

We are a highly reputable, family run business. Please call me any time at 770-271-8338, which is my direct line.We specialize in providing TOP OF THE LINE services for each trade (roofing, siding, and windows) since 1959! My father Robert Morton started this company after serving in WWII. He was old-fashioned and believed in great workmanship at a fair price. He also believed in providing personal service and was at every job site to supervise and answer any and all questions that customers might have. I grew up with these beliefs and in my younger years I physically installed siding, roofing, and windows. Today, I can be proud to say that I have continued that tradition passed along from my father. We take tremendous pride in the services we provide and our goal is to do the PERFECT job every step of the way. We understand that remodeling your home can be quite a nail-biter, but we do everything in our power to make the whole entire process stress-free and reassuring. Prior to signing up with us, we will show you our workmanship around your area so that you can see for yourself why we call ourself PERFECTION and why we are the most reputable siding company in Georgia. No pictures, pounds of literature, or a 2 hour "infomercial style" sales pitch... Because at the end of the day there are only two things that matter, the price and the quality of the workmanship. We simply believe in doing the best work humanly possible at a reasonable price so all parties are happy. Not to mention, we do NOT receive payment until full completion of project, until you are absolutely ECSTATIC! That is why you should accept nothing short of PERFECTION! Feel free to contact us at anytime!...

Siding (188)Exterior Painting (88)Windows (57)Gutters (26)Chimney Repair (22)Roofing (21)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (18)Chimney Caps (7)Gutter Cleaning (3)Doors (2)Decks and Porches (2)Egress Windows (1)

10/26/2019

We needed to replace the masonite siding on our late 70's home, and selected Perfection after receiving quotes from several other local, well-regarded contractors. Russ gave us a very competitive price, but we selected his company based on having seen several examples of homes that Perfection had re-sided in the area. The crew that did the work was fantastic, and obviously took pride in the qualit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all siding, trim and gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair, siding, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

10/24/2019

Fair Price! Great Team! Fantastic Work! Wonderful Experiences! They are the BEST. Call 770-271-8338 for your home improvement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and windows

CATEGORY siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

10/24/2019

Great, Russ and team did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Siding

CATEGORY siding, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

10/23/2019

Crew was very punctual, efficient and did an excellent job. There were areas that were difficult to access easily, but work was accomplished successfully. Workmanship is outstanding, and the recommended fiber-cement product by Nichiha gets good reviews from online sources that appear to be neutral and unbiased. I am very pleased with the work and with Perfection Roofing/Siding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete re-siding of my entire house

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

10/14/2019

First and simply, everything went according to what Russel said from top to bottom. Not only was everything delivered on time but the job was actually completed way ahead of schedule with NO LOSS IN THE QUALITY of the WORK, Materials or anything ! Russ came over inspected the work done himself and pointed out areas that looked `really good` to me and said `unless its perfect` it is not good enough...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing of existing siding with new siding, Repainting, Repairs to house Exterior, Trims etc.

CATEGORY gutter repair, siding, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

10/11/2019

Beautiful work and done very quickly and before deadline.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and painting

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

10/11/2019

It went well. We picked some non-conservative colors, so I was a little worried, but Cortes did a great job, and I think it came out beautiful. He also had someone who did a great job replacing some rotten wood. Great tight cuts and caulk.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New siding on back of home. Exterior paint stucco.

CATEGORY siding, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

10/11/2019

Installation crew was professional and their attention to detail was impeccable: they cleaned up every bit of debris and left a very happy customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
siding replacement

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

10/10/2019

I am an employee of a large fiber cement siding manufacturer and Perfection Roofing & Siding has been a long time installer of our products in the southeast. When it was time to replace the siding on my personal home, there was no better choice. Russ (owner) was extremely responsive and informative. As an employee of the manufacturer, I had somewhat of an understanding of what I wanted and what wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed existing siding removed and new siding installed and painted.

CATEGORY siding, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019

10/06/2019

Excellent work at a reasonable cost. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof installed

CATEGORY roofing, siding, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2019

We specialize in Siding, Roofing, and Windows

We do fiber cement siding. Any necessary woodwork needed to be performed, we will do that, no problem. We do not do vinyl siding, but we do tear off vinyl siding in order to put the cement siding. While doing the siding jobs, we can install any type of door at a very low price. Thank you for your interest. Sincerely, Russ

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover