NPM Enterprises - Nadene P Maxwell CPA

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since February 2013

Income Tax returns prepared and filed electronically with fees deducted from current year refunds if available. Past years returns prepared. IRS Correspondence review. Accounting and Payroll services provided nationwide, with free direct deposit of employees payroll and year end W2 and 1099 forms. IRS audit assistance and representation. All fees disclosed and agreed upon up front....

Ace Bookkeeping & Tax Services Inc

Owner operated-serving Atlanta's small businesses & individual's tax, accounting, and payroll needs for over 25 years from the same convenient and expanding location. ***'Six years in a row super service award winners*** Service performed & supervised by licensed & award winning accountant

Award 2019

10/21/2019

This company has been helping me with my taxes for years. Very professional, knowledgeable, yet compassionate & concern for my situation as a senior citizen who is self-employed & trying to figure everything out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Personal & business taxes

CATEGORY accountant

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your continued business and taking the time to review my service. I will continue to do my best to provide you and all my clients with only excellent service.

04/15/2019

Nadene did them quickly although I sent them to her late, they were still done on time! She always gets a refund for me and is a rockstar to work with!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 2019 taxes

06/01/2018

Nadene is very thorough and knowledgeable. She also completed my taxes very promptly and always answered my questions by email in a timely manner as well. I really appreciate her professionalism and plan to have her do my taxes next season.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepared my personal 2018 tax returns.

06/22/2017

It went better than expected. Ms. Maxwell is extremely knowledgeable and always communicated with me in a prompt and professional manner. She walked me through everything to make sure I understood every detail. She didn't mind speaking to me over the phone regarding my matter; she always made herself available. I am very cautious about sharing my personal information, but she uses a safe, confiden...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When I arrived to Nadene, my tax situation was a mess. I went to Ms. Maxwell to file my 2016 and amended 2015 taxes. During our time, she helped me amend my 2011 taxes. She helped me organize and understand my taxes.

11/03/2015

Ms. Maxwell is highly knowledgeable in her profession. Her quick responses to our questions & concerns made it possible to submit our tax returns on time. Her professionalism & customer service are outstanding. We plan to have her service again next tax season.

CATEGORY accountant

Personal & Business Tax Return Filing, Preparation - Unfiled prior year Returns, IRS Audit Assistance, Business Financial Statements, Reconciling Bank Accounts, Payroll, Budgets

Check, PayPal