Kalahari Electrical Services

A 197 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since August 2008

4790 Sugarloaf Pkwy

Lawrenceville, GA 30044

For over 20 years, Kalahari Electrical Services has delivered outstanding professional services to commercial and residential properties throughout Atlanta. Dedicated to honesty, integrity, and reliability, we provide upfront pricing and a 100% satisfaction guaranteed for all of your electrical needs. Our team of talented and highly qualified electricians provide inspection,installation, and repair services for existing home and business fixtures and can often troubleshoot even the most difficult issues. We won't leave any project unfinished, no matter how difficult the project! With prompt, same-day services available 24/7, we strive to be your go-to service for all of your electrical needs. We are committed to friendly customer service and superior craftsmanship and will always go above and beyond to exceed your expectations! Call us today for an accurate estimate!...

electrician (187)lighting installation (58)ceiling fan installation (30)landscape lighting (7)hvac repair (3)roofing (3)earthquake retrofitting (1)

05/28/2020

Excellent expertise and great service. They have very creative designs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new light fixtures

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

04/05/2018

They came out the same day to fix an improperly wired plug. A previous electrician had quoted $100 more and said a hole would have to be cut in my wall. That electrician also left half of my house without power with contractors on scene needing power. Jan squeezed me in long after normal work hours and completed the job in an hour (including clean up). No hole in the wall. He was very knowledgeabl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
improperly wired GFCI plug

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2018

02/15/2018

This is my second experience with Kalahari, and as the first visit, Jan proved his expertise in a quick, efficient manner, This company are pure pros. They perform as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical outage

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2018

01/30/2018

He provided an excellent service. He got it done in the exact time he stated. Joe fixed the issue. We called Georgia power, and knew all of what needed. We were in a very bad situation coming home to no power. They acted so quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to do electrical work outside the home. Our power was out while we were out of town.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2018

09/30/2017

It's really great to find an honest craftsman. I asked Jan to look at rewiring an area of my home that would have required major work. I needed a second opinion after meeting with another electrical contractor who was pushing for a complete redo. Jan arrived on time and spent over an hour with me reviewing the work that was to be done. Off the bat, he didn't push an expensive redo. In fact, he sug...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked Jan to give me a second opinion on a major electrical job in my residence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

08/30/2017

From start to finish, Kalahari Electrical Services distinguished themselves by their professionalism and punctuality. I was especially impressed with Jan who was very informative and personable. He quickly identified electrical issues with my home and was able to resolve them promptly. He also installed a new stove top for my kitchen which looks great and functions perfectly. It was a pleasure dea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my electrical issues resolved (AC and lights) along with a stove top installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

06/05/2017

Very well done and we love the way everything looks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hang a crystal chandelier and install 8 caned light fixtures in the family room.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2017

05/21/2017

Overall, it went great and I am happy with service provided. I feel the charges are a bit on the high side for the work performed overall but I am willing to pay more on a job like this b/c I genuinely like and trust Joe C. To me, there are too many dishonest electrician's out there who are perhaps willing to charge less to earn business but for this type of project, there are other considerations...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 2 older ceiling fans, installed 2 high (15 - 20 ft) ceiling fans, downrods, and wall switches.

CATEGORY electrician, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2017

05/02/2017

Jan was very nice, came early to perform the repair, and showed me what had gone wrong and what he was doing to fix it at every step. I was very impressed and plan to hire them to do a more extensive upgrade for my home in the coming months.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two bad circuit breakers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2017

04/22/2017

Joe was on time, professional, efficient, and a pleasure to work with. Joe's workmanship is excellent and I will call Kalahari for any future electrical repairs or upgrades.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced light fixture and wall sockets. Inspected integrity of attic fan.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2017

Residential & commercial electrical, panel changes & fuse/transfer panel upgrades, fault finding, trouble shooting, lighting design/ recessed, whole house/basement electrical & upgrades, new wiring & rewiring, generators, surge & lightning protection, network cabling, security, landscape, electrical services for tools, hot tubs and spas, ceiling fans, code compliance, exhaust fans, smoke detectors, flat screen television installations & GFCI's/outlets.

Appliance repair.