Accent Roofing Service The Leaksmith

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

629 Airport Rd

Lawrenceville, GA 30046

We are a family owned and operated full service residential roofing company. Started in 1989 by Tom Scribbins, with a focus on leak repair. As the years have gone by we have developed a roof replacement experience for our clients that is 2nd to none. All 3 of our repair technicians have over 20yrs experience, all of our crews have been with us for over 5yrs, and we have on site project managers for every re-roof. We maintain the philosophy that if a customer is happy enough to pay, but not happy enough to say good things then we have failed. Our goal on each and every project is to provide the best contractor experience that our customers have ever had....

roofing (438)chimney repair (27)gutter installation (22)chimney cap repair (16)skylight installation (14)water and smoke damage (7)interior painting (5)house painting (5)deck building (5)siding (4)gutter cleaning (4)insulation (3)

11/05/2020

Accent Roofing is #1! Over the last 5-6 years, I've had probably 15-20 different roofing companies ring my doorbell and want to replace my roof since they could see that I had defective Atlas Chalet shingles. I didn't want just any roofer to do the work. I didn't hire any of the roofers who came thru the neighborhood soliciting work and making promises to "get my insurance company to pay for the w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

10/29/2020

My experience with Accent Roofing has been great. Chris Woods has been very responsive and is doing a great job making sure that we are completely satisfied with our new roof. The new roof looks awesome and I would highly recommend this company to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new roof due to hail damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

10/27/2020

They did a great job and Chris Woods was my contact person. He was very good. He kept in contact through the hold process. My insurance turned me down 3 months ago and Chris worked the insurance company. Now I have a new roof. Thanks to his persistence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/27/2020

If you're looking for an honest company that will give it to you straight, look no further. We've called on Accent Roofing / The Leaksmith for multiple homes and have been satisfied with them every time. We even received a personal referral for other reliable companies if the work requested was out of their scope. Highly recommended and very satisfied with our experience with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Consult

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

10/27/2020

I was very impressed by Bobby W and his knowledge and how he was able to explain professional information to me, as I do not have much home improvement lingo. He was on time, and very professional. I was very happy with the evaluation, and should any improvement need to be done I know who I will be calling! Thank you Accent Roofing for hiring professional and kind staff!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Evaluation

CATEGORY roofing,chimney caps,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2020

10/27/2020

Bobby Wiggins was exceptionally professional and very knowledgeable when he came to look at a roof on a home that I bought. I would recommend this company to any and everyone who asked. 10/10 Making roofing great again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and Home Evaluation

CATEGORY decks,insulation,roofing,siding,chimney caps,skylights,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

10/18/2020

I would absolutely recommend Accent Roofing to anyone who is looking for a roofing company. I worked with Bobby Wiggins who I would recommend everyone to work with. He was very knowledgeable, helpful, honest and communicated with me the entire process. I had never had to get a new roof and wasn’t sure what to expect but with Bobby Wiggins assistance the process was so simple.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2020

10/18/2020

Accent roofing was some of the best customer service we have had in awhile. Especially, Bobby Wiggins. We needed an inspection on our roof of our new house. We are first time home buyers and Bobby was beyond helpful with the entire process and helped explained everything. I will definitely be recommending all friends and family to Accent Roofing and ensure they ask for Bobby Wiggins.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection on Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2020

10/13/2020

Accent Roofing was great to work with. Bobby Wiggins was professional and courteous throughout the entire process. Bobby answered any and all questions promptly and did an excellent job explaining the entire process. I would highly recommend Bobby with Accent Roofing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

10/13/2020

Bobby Wiggins was terrific! He assessed the damage was knowledgeable, communicated with me during the entire process and made sure everything was completed to my satisfaction - he really cares about his customers. I would highly recommend Bobby and Accent Roofing - he as well as the entire staff were terrific!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

CATEGORY roofing,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

Roofing, Skylight, Flashing, Chimney caps, Leak diagnostics, Gutters

Large scale commercial roofing, Metal roofs