Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since August 2013

F Rated | 2 Reviews

We are a well known company in the East Alabama and West Georgia area.We have been doing honest and trustworthy business for over 8 years now.Our techs have been doing appliance repair and hvac services with a combine service records of 20 years of services.We offer a 24 hour days 7 days a week service to customer.Once you become a customer of ours you become into the family.We take cash,check and all major debit and credit cards.When paying with a card you get 5% off your total ticket price.We also offer a 90 day parts and labor warranty....

Harrell King Heating & Air

In 1983 Harrell King began providing Service Fit For a King to the residents of Southwest Georgia. What started as a humble beginning out of the back of a truck has now become an award-winning team of service experts who have helped thousands "Feel the Difference" in their homes, rental properties, and vacation destinations! Whether you are looking to replace your existing air-conditioning equipment, have your existing system repaired, need help with cleaning the air in your home, or have a commercial project, look no further than Harrell King Heating & Air Conditioning. We offer the best warranties in the industry to all of our customers and if we repair your system it's guaranteed -- 100% right or it's 100% Free! Our Warranties go far beyond the standard limited manufacturer's warranties, and is the key ingredient to what separates us from the competition! What can you expect when a Certified Technician is called to your home? The first thing is compete professionalism! If one of our technicians smoke or swear in your home, are not drug-free, do not wear shoe covers or leave your home without cleaning up, you do not pay for the service! We complete a national background check on all of our employees prior to being hired to ensure that just not anyone is being allowed into your home as well. All of our employees complete annual training courses as well as weekly training classes to stay on top of the latest technology and codes in our industry. At Harrell King Heating & Air Conditioning we strive to provide each our customers information year round to help them not only have a great operating air conditioning system, but also a great operating home as well. Our Comfort Advisors are trained to show you how to reduce your utility payments as much as 40% in many cases! We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and promise you will never speak to answering machine! Let Harrell King Heating & Air Conditioning take you off the market today by ringing the king and you too can start feeling the difference like so many other of our loyal customers! Exclusive Senior or Veteran Discount • Earn an additional $250 off a system replacement purchase • 5% off any repair or service • 20% Crown Club Membership discount reducing the fee to only $11.95 per month Senior: 60+ years | Veteran: active or retired. I.D. required.

12/14/2015

***WARNING***  Tony Carnes of Carnes Appliance and Contracting is now located in LaGrange GA but uses an invoice that has a Pine Mountain address. He ripped me off, took deposit and will not return my calls or refund my money. He come up with excuse after excuse. I have already filed with BBB and am going to file complaint with Governors Office of Consumer affairs and my local Police. Here is the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to my house to price out 4x4 mailbox & post installation, took my deposit and has never come back to do the job.

CATEGORY appliance repair

12/09/2013

They said they would send me the refund, but the money never arr.  I called Electrolux around 11/1.  They came out and fixed it within 2 days, with no charge to.  I had to go file charges agains Mr. Carnes a week ago. I wouldn't recommend Mr. Carnes or his company to anyone for anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out on September 19th to get the information needed to do a repair though Electrolux.  I had to pay for shipping and labor, the part was under warranty. The part never showed up.  He said it was on back order.

CATEGORY appliance repair

We offer appliance repair,installations,removal and sales to our customers. Our hvac department offers many things from sales and servicing your needs to stay comfortable in the heat of summer and the coldest days of winter.

12.5%