Universal Windows Direct of Atlanta

A 11 Reviews

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since November 2014

119 Clubhouse Dr NW

Kennesaw, GA 30144

We are a local family owned business and we specialize in improving your home from the exterior and our mission is to provide the highest quality home improvement products and services at the absolute best market prices along with educating you on your home!...

window replacement (9)gutter installation (1)door installation (1)

10/16/2018

The installation went very well and turned out even better than expected. I had expected to get the exterior trim capped on all windows, but almost all of the windows already had PVC trim so they could leave the intricate edges exposed. One window was wood so they replaced the original trim with PVC to keep all windows the same. The crew spent all day at the house but minimized the time spent insi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 14 windows on the front (south side) of my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your business and great detailed review. Sincerely Eugene Popov

06/28/2018

Eugene and the Universal Windows crew did an excellent job with our window replacements. After interviewing a few different companies to replace our entire home, I found Eugene to be the most helpful and reasonable. He made some great design suggestions that I had not previously considered that turned out to be fantastic improvements to the exterior of our home. The install crew was also super fri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire home's windows replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2018

07/13/2017

Excellent. Eugine and his guys were professional from start to finish. Showed up on time, worked hard, and left my place immaculate. Will use again. I interviewed about 10 companies. UWD's proposal was the most thorough. Great value for the price. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Universal Windows Direct replaced 40 windows and aluminum wrapped my sills and trim.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2017

Photo for Universal Windows Direct of Atlanta - 119 Clubhouse Dr NW, Kennesaw, GA - 35586026

Thank you for this wonderful review [Member Name Removed]!

05/17/2017

We solicited quotes/presentations from 3 window companies with similar products to replace 20 windows in our 25 year old house. Eugene worked with us to provide a competitive bid from Universal Windows Direct and earned our business. They did a great job from start to finish with communication, installation process and follow-up after job completion. Eugene (the owner) came by and personally check...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 20 windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2017

03/27/2017

Very good customer service. From salesman to installer to office manager. Excellent quality windows, very happy with final results. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 30 windows and installed patio door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2017

09/28/2016

They started on June 6 and now it's September 28 and the house still is not done. They kept leaving the house to do other jobs. Would not recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed 25 windows and siding

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2016

09/19/2016

Excellent service by Eugene Popov! Very good quality replacement windows for your home improvement projects! It took only 10 days from ordering to the installation day! Eugene was in contact with me all the time to keep me updated on the status of the order, delivery, installation and final inspection afterwards! I will totally recommend Universal Windows Direct to every homeowner!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2016

08/05/2016

Universal Windows Direct of Atlanta is a company you can count on. They showed up on time for our initial appointment, the installers came when scheduled and Eugene, the owner, came by later that day to make sure that we were completely satisfied with everything. All in all it was a seamless process and we now have a beautiful replacement picture window in place. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a picture window that had wood rot and had lost it's gas.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2016

07/25/2016

Gene, the owner, made a presentation and measured all of my windows to provide a quote. I am impressed by the product and pricing is competitive. Unfortunately, other repairs have had to take priority and I have not been able to hire them to complete the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 50+ year old windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2016

04/10/2016

We had 12 windows replaced. The crew arrived early and did a great job. They went the extra mile by staying and helping to be sure the blinds would go back up. We love the windows so far. It was quieter last night. Eugene came by to be sure everything was just right. I'd buy from them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 12 windows on the back of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2016

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business

We Specialize on Improving your home from the exterior providing you with the absolute best market value and providing you with teachings about your home, bringing new curb appeal and bringing life back into your home. Some of the products we specialize in, are: -Windows -Doors -Fiber-cement siding/Vinyl siding -Gutters -Roofing All our products come with a Double Lifetime Warranty We as well offer financing on any of our products

storm doors, storm windows, repair work, work for people who don't own their home, out of state work

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available