Pell Plumbing Co

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2959 Cherokee St NW #303C

Kennesaw, GA 30144

At Pell Plumbing Co. Inc., customers will find a team of highly skilled Marietta plumbers who have served the community since 1994. They are committed to offering top-quality workmanship and professional, friendly customer service no matter how large or small the job may be. Reach out to this company for help handling things like bathroom renovations, fixtures and faucets, toilet repair and installation, showers and tubs, garbage disposal repair, drain cleaning, video camera inspections, natural gas lines, repiping services, sewers, slab leak repair, sump pumps, water filters, water heaters, and water lines. Schedule an appointment by calling their team today!...

plumbing (260)water heater repair and installation (62)drain cleaning (17)electrical (4)sewer cleaning (3)gas leak repair (2)

08/25/2020

Emergency work on the master valve Jeff and his team were phenomenally responsive and got to our house right away and saved us from this being a very big problem. There’s no one else who would ever use I can’t recommend Pell plumbing highly enough

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency work on the master valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

08/19/2020

The work was performed professionally and on time by a expert plumber. His work was top quality and the price was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed and plumbed a utility sink in garage.

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

Photo for Pell Plumbing Co - 2959 Cherokee St NW, Kennesaw, GA - 38816577

08/17/2020

Excellent. David and Rene were on time, professional, clean, and very clear on estimate and actions taken. Cleaned up the work area when completed. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rework existing waste pipe under kitchen sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

08/04/2020

They came provided the quote, and I accepted and the work was completed the same day. Pell Plumbing have exceptional customer service, professionalism, respectful of my home and budget. I have put them on my speed dial, and have referred to other neighbors to Pell Plumbing already. I also have a 2 year warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing Inspection Revealed replacing the PRV and shower Catridge Repai

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

07/31/2020

The techs arrived within the time frame given. They removed the old cooktop & installed the new one efficiently and neatly. We have used Pell Plumbing many times in the past & we will continue to do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new gas cooktop

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

C

06/16/2020

The plumber arrived within the timeframe. There were two toilet units that required service. I was told to pick one. The plumber gave two inflated quotes for repair of The existing unit & installation of a new toilet. Both were excessive & conveniently close in price ($600.00 range). Due to the tight timeframe on my end, I selected the new installation. Of course, the preassembled unit was easily ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of toilet.

COST $628.47

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

05/20/2020

The plumber was very professional, he wore safety PPE's, he was personable and efficient. I thought I had to replace my shower surround, when all I needed to do was replace the drain. Thank God! I would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shower drain leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

03/24/2020

The level of service from the call responding to my request all the way to Jeff who came out to help me with the issues, service was A-1! Jeff even came back out the following week when another problem came about!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a blockage that was leading to some bad leaks from upper level of home to lower level

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2020

01/11/2020

I generally do all my own plumbing. Although not a plumber (IT guy), I can do much of my own all PVC, copper, pex and replaced many hot water heaters including my gas tankless hot water heater. For this job, it was time to bring in a professional. My ranch house in Indian Hills subdivision in Marietta sits on a crawlspace. On one side of the house it is real easy to access and is about 4.5 feet hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed Leak in cast iron drain in very low crawlspace

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

11/29/2019

Work was great but pricing was not explained well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump ...

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2019

All plumbing work including repipes, water heater, toilet repair, drain cleaning, leak detection, garbage disposal, and more! Drain, toilet, hot water heater, tankless water heater, sump pump, water leak, leak, tankless, remodeling, bathroom, kitchen.

Septic.