FROSTYS HEATING & AIR

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since May 2010

Christian Brothers Mechanical LLC

Since we opened our doors in 1999, we have become one of the most respected HVAC contractors in the areas we cover. We have built a reputation as a company you can rely on for dependable service and value. Our mission is simple: to establish great lifetime relationships built on the foundation of unsurpassed value, innovation, and honesty. That begins the moment you call, with a courteous greeting and prompt attention to your needs. Our installations are held to the highest standards of the industry and we will make a commitment to you that your satisfaction is first and foremost to us. Along with our residential installations, we also provide custom designs for commercial projects. Whether your project is an office building, church, restaurant or warehouse we can provide you with the right system to fit your needs. Each person in our organization is committed to providing the highest level of customer care and ensuring that your business and family is comfortable and safe. Please call our office toll free at 1-866-928-4208 or contact us through this site to speak with one of our professionals. Also services portions of Clayton County

07/20/2017

Very pleasant to work with. I will definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced capacitor.

05/19/2017

11/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Would definitely recommend Frosty's. Pleasant to work with and arrived on time. Luckily it wasn't a very hot day so having the A/C off for awhile wasn't so bad. Had compressor and furnace replaced. Everything has worked perfectly so far.

04/05/2014

I have used Frosty's HVAC for years for big jobs and small.  They have replaced HVAC units for me, responded to emergency calls,  performed routine maintenance, and replaced parts on properties I own as well as homes I manage for others. David is the best.  He is always willing to explain what he is doing and knows a tremendous amount about heating and air conditioning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced and cleaned furnace and replaced a large, expensive filter.  (This type of filter is more than $80 cost).

07/30/2013

It went very well. They showed up on time and were professional. They were quick but thorough. They even explained to me what they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to replace a capacitor on my air conditioner. They also replaced some on the freeon in the unit.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover