D McKeon Heating & Air, Inc.

A64 REVIEWS

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since December 2002

2260 Moon Station Ct Bldg # 300

Kennesaw, GA 30144

Family owned & operated, celebrating our 32nd year in business. Factory Authorized dealer of Bryant heating & cooling products for residential and light commercial customers. We offer several financing options for installations. We offer service and repair on all makes, as well as indoor air quality products and solutions....

hvac repair (64)

02/02/2020

Professional work & they carefully explained what had gone wrong, what was required, and how it was repaired. A great team from the guys on site to the office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2020

08/17/2018

It went great. Bob Best was the repair man and he was very professional and knowledgeable. Shannon took my call and it was a pleasure talking to her, she helped me by printing out the coupon on Angies List for me. I was having trouble with it. And she wasn't acting like she was waiting for 5 oclock on Friday, she was courteous and very helpful. Thank you both very much for getting my air back on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added 2 lbs of freon and cleaned coil

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2018

Thank you for taking time to post the positive review! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future for you HVAC needs.

05/30/2018

Kevin was a thorough professional...explained what he was doing and ensured I understood his scope and recommendations. Never pushed for anything incremental

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

05/23/2018

I initially called D McKeon since they were listed as an authorized warrantee dealer for my AC units. They came out promptly and finished the job as expected. I've since hired them to do my semi-annual maintenance and they have been out several times doing great work. I even had them come out to help with installing duct work for a new kitchen range hood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Repair and Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad we met your expectations, and we thank you for your continued business.

05/17/2018

Everything was fine. We have an old unit and the technician was very knowledgeable of the unit and didn't try and up sale.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of heat in air at our home

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2017

Thank you for the kind review!

03/26/2018

Perfect. Their price was better than the chain providers. Very professional installers that I trusted to be in my house. They patched up some holes in my duct work that were not part of the project at now charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace and A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

Thank you so much for choosing us to install your new system, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your taking time to post the kind comments about our service. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about your new system that we can be of assistance with.

03/08/2018

Very impressed with the work done. Guys were very professional, very responsive and competitively priced. Highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced downstairs furnace and a/c unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2018

Thanks for the great review. We enjoy working with Angie's List clients. Look forward with taking care of your next HVAC needs. Dennis McKeon President

03/05/2018

The folks from D McKeon did top-notch work installing a proper, to-code dryer vent — which was no easy feat considering the awkward placement of my washer and dryer in a tiny closet. They were prompt, punctual, and friendly. It wasn't cheap, but it was worth every penny.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent installation / bring it up to code

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2018

10/28/2017

When my other two units go out I’ll call D McKeon

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to replace one of three Central A/C systems at my residence. First call to completed installation of new unit approximately 48 hours. If you asked what they could have done better - can’t think of a thing. They even vacuumed upstairs carpet before leaving - everything inside and out left perfectly. Employees were polite, clean cut, friendly and strived to make sure I was completely satisfied. I was and I am. New Bryant A/C unit is quiet and works wonderfully.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2017

08/29/2017

I would give them an A, they are excellent. I have used them for 20 years. One guy came out and was here for about an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used D McKeon Heating & Air for the annual check-up twice a year.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

We specialize in residential & light commercial heating & air conditioning service, repair, and replacement of HVAC equipment. We offer indoor comfort products such as air purification systems and devices, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, and specialty air filters. We offer Planned Maintenance Agreements for twice per year maintenance of your HVAC equipment, which includes 15% discount on repairs and priority scheduling.

Contact Service Provider