Dee's Auto Spa

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since December 2011

Dee's Auto Spa arose out of the desire to give people the best quality detailing possible. Other companies pride themselves on the quantity of vehicles they can pull in and put out each day. Our satisfaction comes from giving each vehicle- your vehicle, the utmost detailed service, whether it be just a wash or a complete detail.If you are looking to deal with a truly professional detailer, look to Dee's Auto Spa. At Dee's Auto Spa we believe "Pretty Good Isn't Good Enough - Perfection Is". Our detailers have been profesionally trained to use the newest technology with very few chemicals. Stop by and let us "PUT THE PRIDE BACK IN YOUR RIDE"...

04/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete interior and exterior detailing, and polishing and new pinstripping added to my wifes Honda Civic. Car came back to us looking better than it did when we bought the car with 6 miles on the odometer. I will be using them again shortly. Both my car and truck need to be done badly, and Dee will get the job!

CATEGORY auto detailing,car washes

07/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drove from Jekyll Island to Dee's auto Spa in Jessup because of the reviews on Angies list. They were professional and did a super job on my wifes 2007 Toyota. I highly recommend them.

09/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great Detail. My Jeep looked new!

01/10/2012

It went great they picked up my car from my work cleaned it in and out and delivered it back to me that same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had all of our vehicles waxed and detailed.

CATEGORY auto detailing,car washes

01/10/2012

He did a wonderful job. Came back to me looking brand new. Super clean inside and out. Great service and they are wonderful to have in our community. They come pick your vehicle up and deliver it back to you. No hassels. Thanks DEE!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dee's Auto spa detail my husbands truck.

CATEGORY auto detailing

Auto Detailing, Mobile Detailing, Car Wrapping,Wheel Customization, Venture Shield Clear Bra Protector for Hoods and Bumpers, Custom Decals and Emblems,Cigarette and Other Odor Removal, Contaminate Wash, Water Spot Removal, Headlight Restoration, Clay Bar, Overspray Removal, Tar Removal, Buffing, Scratch Removal, Car Polishing, Aircraft, Marine, Sports Utility Vehicle, and Motorcycle Detailing Services..and much more!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa