Total Quality Construction Services LLC

General Remodeling Project

General Remodeling Project

home remodeling
General Remodeling

Here at Total Quality Construction Services LLC. the name says it all! Our quality of work and professionalism sets us apart from your typical construction company. Our staff is full of seasoned veterans who have been in the industry for 3-5 decades. We use in house crews to do the majority of the work so you do not have outside sub-contractors coming in and out of your home. The only time we sub work out is when its licensed specific work required by the state. Even then these are subs we have been using for quite some time. Honesty and integrity is what we strive to deliver our customers on time every time! ...

home remodeling (8)home remodeling (4)decks & porches (3)cabinet makers (3)patio enclosures (2)architect (2)woodworking (2)tile installation (2)basement remodeling (1)house painting (1)siding companies (1)roofing (1)

01/18/2021

We experienced some delay related to material availability and weather that was out of our control but the overall project was successful. Outline your expectations clearly in the contact to ensure both party understands their responsibility to avoid any misunderstanding and expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Remodeling

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2021

Thank you for the opportunity! We do appreciate your business and friendship. Sorry about the delays due to weather and material availability. We signed a contract and started your project 3 days later. Most companies take weeks or even months to start a job after signing so I hope you understand we actually knocked your job out swiftly and in a timely manor. I appreciate the constructive criticis...

01/17/2021

I previously had two reviews for this project. My first was very favorable. My second was an F rating for not following up with the job. However, I have met with Jason Lambert of Total Quality Construction and he is in the process of making repairs to my project. Overall he is a very good person and his work is of high quality. Please disregard my previous review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath/shower remodeled

CATEGORY custom cabinets,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2021

[Member Name Removed] I appreciate you being patient as the months of November and December are slow. Mixed with this virus it’s slowed things down even more. I was going out of business due to a mixture of virus and slow months but things are picking back up and you are top priority! We have been growing fast and it’s because of doing quality work but I also have had some warranty work come about...

01/12/2021

The bathroom looks very nice. However a leak was detected in the shower. Justin came out and looked at the shower and said it was never sealed but he would come back in a few days to make repairs. He never showed. After several calls and texts he finally responded. His response on November 17 was "I'm losing my business. I grew too fast and couldn't keep up with everyone. The guy who did your work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a bathroom/shower remodeled.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

01/04/2021

Amazing!! From start to finish this contractor was professional,timely,creative, reliable and affordable. Would recommend to all my friends and family

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet install to pantry and laundry room

CATEGORY custom cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

01/02/2021

Amazing. Best work I have ever had done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
seal and stained deck, surface repair

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2021

08/24/2020

I used Justin Lambert, general contractor and owner of Total Quality Construction Services. He's a local guy, lives in the Jefferson area. He's good about returning phone calls, messages and visiting the building site. I LOVE HIS BUILDER, TOM !!! Tom is an amazing, talented carpenter and jack of all trades. My experience with the whole crew was most excellent. Give Justin a call ... 👍

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sunroom was added

CATEGORY architect,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Photo for Total Quality Construction Services LLC - 5424 S Apple Valley Rd, Jefferson, GA - 38822629

03/12/2020

Justin came out to my home to review a previously incorrect and unfinished project by another company, and also give me a quote to correct and complete the project making it up to building code. He was very thorough in his review of the project making sure to address each one of my concerns not only with what had already been done here and what it what take to fix it correctly. His explanations we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Review and Quote a previously unfinished project by another company

CATEGORY decks,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

03/06/2020

We are delighted with the outcome! It is very sturdy construction, finished appropriately, and looks great. We would definitely hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Justin to remove our old deck and construct a new, larger deck with an outdoor cooking area.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2019

03/05/2020

I had 4 fans, and 8 other fixtures as well as a security camera installed the first time I hired justin. The second time I hired him, he replaced flooring and base trim in my kitchen and dining area. And the third time I hired him he remodeled a baby for me. Very easy to deal with. All projects were finished on time. And the work was quality

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Room remodel. Flooring, trim and electrical work/ installation

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

03/05/2020

My sunroom is exactly as I expected it to turn out!! Large windows added give it so much light! Justin Lambert is highly talented with his craft! He was precise when changing out the windows. And my ceiling looks fabulous! It is natural looking wood now and I just love it! I enjoyed working with him and getting this accomplished in my home. He was available to answer any question I had. I will use...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace ceiling with natural wood and change out windows.

CATEGORY home remodeling,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

Photo for Total Quality Construction Services LLC - 5424 S Apple Valley Rd, Jefferson, GA - 38427418

Here at Total Quality Construction Services we offer many services. We offer: Remodeling, framing, roofing, flooring, drywall, siding, custom home building, interior/exterior trim, interior/exterior painting, demolition, custom cabinets, cabinet refinishing, door installations, window installs and more!

Electrical, HVAC, and Plumbing